Signature scent?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone have a signature scent? I've been experimenting with samples trying to decide what I like the best! Just wondering if anyone has one scent they wear all the time, or if you have several that you alternate.

Oh geez... Do I have a signature fragrance..LOL I just listed my top picks in Tiny D's post..What sort of scents do you prefer?

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Does anyone have a signature scent? I've been experimenting with samples trying to decide what I like the best! Just wondering if anyone has one scent they wear all the time, or if you have several that you alternate.

That's cool
smile.gif
I like fruity scents, and use those for bath products alot (origins tangerine, bath&body works coconut lime). I don't like anything too sweet or flowery. I have a sample of MAC V3 that I like (spicier vanilla) and have also like Stila Jade Blossom recently (green tea cucumber--it's a nice clean scent, and my SO likes it
smile.gif

O.k. here's a few I like that you may also based on what you've said:

Bvlgari Green Tea or AuThe blanc

B&BW Orange Ginger

Adrienne Vittidini

Annick Goutal's Petit Cherie

It's a little something from every price range

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo That's cool
smile.gif
I like fruity scents, and use those for bath products alot (origins tangerine, bath&body works coconut lime). I don't like anything too sweet or flowery. I have a sample of MAC V3 that I like (spicier vanilla) and have also like Stila Jade Blossom recently (green tea cucumber--it's a nice clean scent, and my SO likes it
smile.gif

I bought the heart soaps for Valentine's Day, because my husband loves chocolate, and I thought he'd think they were cute. They were, but the scent didn't do much for me at the time - not very chocolatey. But we recently ate at a local diner, and when I went to use the restroom, they had everything very 1950's oriented, including a bottle of Hollywood Pink fragrance on their counter. I decided to spray a bit on my wrist, and I could *not* stop smelling myself the rest of the day!!! I hated having to wash it off in the shower that night, because I knew I didn't have a bottle of my own to spray on any time soon! LOL! As it turns out, someone sent me a RAOK package, without even knowing I was lemming this, and included in the box was a bottle of the lotion. I thought that would hold me over until I could get into selling Avon/mark (my husband and I just moved, so I'm hoping to find time to get into that soon). How excited was I when I finalized a swap for the Fragrance spray!!! I've got lots of different fragrances, Estee Lauder Beyond Paradise and Pleasures among my favorites, but I haven't found something suitable for everyday wear, until I found Hollywood Pink! (I also love Muguet de Bois by Coty for Spring, and Beyond Paradise by Estee Lauder!)

I have and adore too many perfumes to have a favorite. But the one I always turn to is Velocity by Mary Kay. It's probably a scent for younger people, but it is so fun and fruity and makes me happy. I also like Juice by Ocean Pacific, My Ocean For Her by Club Med, 360 degrees by Perry Ellis, healing garden waters fragrances, Arden Beauty, 5th avenue, and american original

I'm too fickle to wear only one fragrance. For my birthday I received Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger, Jo Malone Orange Blossom Cologne and Body Creme - love them all! But I also love wearing fragrances that have a green tea or green/floral mix, such as L'Artisan The Pour un Ete and La Chasse Aux Papillons. When the weather cools down, I like Hanae Mori Butterfly (if you love this, then try Guerlain's L'Instant, parfum version.), Laura Mercier's L'Heure Magique and Trish McEvoy #9: Blackberry and Vanilla Musk EDP - especially when worn with Angel body creme.

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo Does anyone have a signature scent? I've been experimenting with samples trying to decide what I like the best! Just wondering if anyone has one scent they wear all the time, or if you have several that you alternate.

Mine is Kenneth Cole. Everyone loves that on me. But I do have others. Freedom by Tommy Hilfiger Clinique Happy and the new one Simply. And one from Avon, but I can't remember the name of it.

My favorite perfume has got to be Shalimar, it's the one I can't live without. My best friend gave me a bottle for my 15th. birthday (many moons ago) and I've loved it ever since.

Latest posts

Back