Silk Naturals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no problem with her, I send email yesterday morning& she replied to me at night.Consider very fast
smile.gif

She may have added a spam filter to the email. If you can’t get through you can try PM’ing her on the her forum.

Im thinking about making a order for some of the MAC eyeshadow dupes and the Small Flat Eye Blending Brush (not for blending but for applying shadow? I think it looked like the right size for my lid). Anybody here that have tried that brush, or the shadows for that matter? Would be really awesome if someone could compare the dupes to the real deal!

hehe.gif

Bumping this thread up........... I am still loving Silk Naturals. I strayed and went back to EM for a while, but SN is simply soooo much better. EM only looks good on me if I use primer - SN looks good no matter what.

And, I still love Face Value too. FV and SN are my favs!

I've ordered from SN lots of times and cannot get the foundation to look good in photo shoots or bright daylight so it's a no go for me. I do love the lip glosses and the e.s are nice too. I've tried every possible combo of foundation blend on various skin tones and it just never meshes. Any suggestions or comments on how to make this one work since I've got a small supply on hand?

How i wish i could try some of the dupe e/s and blushes from SN! But they all contain silk (yeah its in the name, i know), and i get very bad allergic reactions from silk. I ordered a e/s brush from them a year ago, and the shipping was super fast :)

I am so, so, so in love with SN after mixing my own foundation today... I've ordered more base powder (um, three scoops of color to the entire bag in my original order... I'm like a step away from albinism!) to tweak the colo, but I think this is my HG because I've always had such a hard time finding a proper match in foundations.

Anyway, I wanted to thank everyone who suggested I try SN.

Also, one of my freebies was a beautiful, very pigmented cream blush... does Karen plan to start selling them soon? Or is it a discontinued product? It's so beautiful, I tried to order a full size, but it wasn't available. ;(

Cdazz, If it doesn’t look good in daylight the only thing I can think is it’s not matched well to your skin or not blended. What does it look like in daylight?

Jwicc, The cream blush is new. If she gets positive feed back from customers I think she will add it to the line.

I love this company! Ordered 4 times in a month. The lipglosses are just soooo good...

I also LOVED the cream blush. It lasted longer on me than powder blush too, so that was an awesome surprise. Karen's mentioned she's making it a permanent addition to her product line.

Has anyone tried the new skincare she's been whipping up?

The cream blushes are up now to buy, I got a freebie of the loverly cream blush and it is gorgeous and lasts into the night.

As far as the skin care- i have tried the serums and highly recommend them, in a short time they have done wonders for my skin. The microdermabrasion cream is really creamy and nice, not to rough on my sensitive skin.

I stopped using the foundation for the winter and just mixed some up last week, it is so easy to get a match and the finish is fantastic.

Thanks for the insight on this company. I'll be adding them to my list of must trys.

Everyone's positive words make me want to try SN again. I have some foundation left and I LOVE the finish of it, but I think I broke out. I will try again and see what happens.

so loving SN. i got UD naked Clone and i have to say it's spot on. the pigmentation is intense.

Latest posts

Back