Silver-gold or bronze?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Happy Holidays---this is my time and excuse to really gaudy it up!! So what are the best colors this year for bags and shoes. Is everybody in the gold -the silver--or bronze? I am seeing more gold--what do you think??? Kookie

Reaction score
there seem to be a lot of coloured metallics around actually, like purple, blue, pink and green.

Personally I like broze and silver, not so much gold, but that is mainly because most of my jewellery is silver, so it matches better.

I think silver will never die out as the king of holiday metallics, followed by gold then bronze. Silver is a great winter colour, whereas bronze looks good with tanned skin and white clothing - definately more suitable for an australian christmas than for a wintery one.

But those are just my thoughts

Reaction score
I love silver the best. Everything I own is silver or white gold.

Reaction score
I love everything metallic but my favorite is always silver. Just remember a little goes a long way with metallics

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KellyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif I love silver the best. Everything I own is silver or white gold. ditto for me (jewelry), kelly. for shoes i usually go for black satin.

Reaction score
Girl you go with the color that looks best on you and you won't go wrong. Wear that trend...don't let it wear you

Reaction score
I loveee silver, but i'm also really into colored metalics [[like the purple and blue mentioned earlier]]. But that's just what works for me. Find what you like and rock it!

Reaction score
I like and I wear both silver and gold. Not at the same time lol

Reaction score
I think they're all pretty versatile. I like silver with cool colours like teal, black, violet. Gold & bronze looks great with red, white, tan & turquoise. It depends on your skin tone and what colors you like to wear.

Latest posts