Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm I filled out my profile and put things in my "makeup bag" and only have 640. I think they meant 100, not 1000 Oc's for the profile. Looks like they have 2 products you can trade your Oc's in for right now. 

Yeah, I tried to get one but it wouldn't work.

i filled out everything i could earlier and only came out with 550 pts.  i only saw two things available also.

I just looked again and now its up to 4 products in the shop. Maybe they're adding things right now? that could be why it's not working

I just looked again and now its up to 4 products in the shop. Maybe they're adding things right now? that could be why it's not working

That is what I was thinking, they are setting it up and testing things out.

it let me purchase a sample apparently...it took off my points and under my account it says I purchased a sample. But I hasn't put in my shipping address in yet, so I just put that in...

that's a little concerning. I wonder if i'll actually get the product? Maybe I should e-mail them...otherwise i'm out 600 Oc's

it let me purchase a sample apparently...it took off my points and under my account it says I purchased a sample. But I hasn't put in my shipping address in yet, so I just put that in...

that's a little concerning. I wonder if i'll actually get the product? Maybe I should e-mail them...otherwise i'm out 600 Oc's

It wouldn't let me purchase anything even with shipping address...maybe its my browser. Which did you choose? 

I'm not that worried about anything since its all free. 

That happened to me accidentally with the fake tanner stuff, and I had my shipping addy in! I didn't even mean to order it. lol. I emailed them about the issue as there's no way I would choose fake tanning products. They would go to waste with me. I don't use that stuff at all. I'm *not* the targeted audience for that. 

Me either. I'll try another browser later.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It wouldn't let me purchase anything even with shipping address...maybe its my browser. Which did you choose? 

I'm not that worried about anything since its all free. 

Hi Vee,

I saw this thread on Makeup Talk about our site. I tried to post a reply to some of the comments, but I don’t have permission to access that conversation.

The site is still in BETA TESTING phase. That is why there are a few bugs. If you would be so kind as to post a comment about that, I’d really appreciate it.

Thanks!

-Nikki Nash, Marketing Manager

How did you guys get so many points? All I have is 510 and don't see where else to get them? lol
You can add a picture for 50 and fill our your beauty profile for 1000? 100? I'm not sure.

I got my pic, woo!! I filled out my beauty profile and didn't get anything.. boo, it says 1000 though!

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can add a picture for 50 and fill our your beauty profile for 1000? 100? I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by glamourdolleyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my pic, woo!! I filled out my beauty profile and didn't get anything.. boo, it says 1000 though!

1000?! 
icon_eek.gif
 I filled out my beauty profile and didn't get anything either. 
frown.gif
 Added my piccy and got 50 coins and had enough to get the nail polish I really wanted to try. Hopefully I can get coins back and the order cancelled for that fake tan stuffy. lol. 

This Lex nail polish seems interesting! http://www.lexcosmetics.com/shop.php

I saw that and was like
rocknroll2.gif

LOVE me some polish!!!

You can add items to your make up bag for points too.. Looks like they will have an app soon so you can just scan the barcode, how awesome is that

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

1000?! 
icon_eek.gif
 I filled out my beauty profile and didn't get anything either. 
frown.gif
 Added my piccy and got 50 coins and had enough to get the nail polish I really wanted to try. Hopefully I can get coins back and the order cancelled for that fake tan stuffy. lol. 

This Lex nail polish seems interesting! http://www.lexcosmetics.com/shop.php

Back