Sircle Samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I signed up with this, and I think I just don't get it.  There are only ever 2 samples that they show, and whenever I try to add something to my makeup bag to get more coins, it doesn't work.  It tells me to use an approved title from the list, or something like that, when I try to say what the product is (blush).  The problem is, there is no "list" of products that shows up, so it won't take any of my reviews.  I feel like I'm missing something-I do the little daily survey thing, but that seems to be the only thing to do?

Sircle Samples is killing me, I check all the time and have literally over 3,000 points but I haven't gotten anything in months. I wish there was a way to set emails notifications for when new products are up, grrr 
icon_evil.gif

Fun fact, the iFabbo shop (if you know what iFabbo is) is also powered by SircleSamples..i think that's interesting because iFabbo is definitely more respectable than Sircle Samples...that being said, they don't have many samples in that shop either AND they're really strict about posting blog reviews, etc.

Also, I placed an order for a sample (I had enough points) and then the next day got an e-mail saying it was cancelled and my points were returned. I don't want my points!! I want the product, wtf?! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back