sister's confirmation makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'm doing my sister's makeup for her confirmation day, which means no OD on the color because hello, it IS church!

i'm gonna use these colors as her eyeshadow (very light on the purple)...

2086351.jpg
2086348.jpg

i just tried it on her and it looks gorgeous.

anyway, what should i use on the lips and cheeks? the lips, i was thinking i could use a baby pink lipstick/gloss, which won't be too baby pink because of her lip pigment, but i could always go over them with stila's nude liner (thanks, trisha!). i was thinking LORAC's lipstick in farrah, but i'm not sure because it's more of a peachy-pink (very pretty, by the way).

what do you think i should use on her lips? what should i use on the cheeks? please give me brand names and colors.

thank you so much!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Post pictures when you do her make-up! i will
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer i will
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Sweet... look forward to seeing them.

Originally Posted by Trisha A pink l/g like Stila Watermelon or something would be nice xxx
T x

I second using watermelon. I think benefit dandelion powder would look nice on the cheeks, or perhaps Guerlain Bubbleblush in Rose Chamallow.

thanks, girls!

i'm going to sephora today after school, so i'll definitely pick those up and take a look. thank you so much!

Since you have your new kick a$$ camera, are we gonna see pics of your sister's make-up?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol Since you have your new kick a$$ camera, are we gonna see pics of your sister's make-up?
tongue.gif
ah, the original plan got killed! my mom didn't like the fact i was gonna put eyeshadow on her since she's "only 13" and it's church, so i had to go very natural on her, but give her a little bit of color, which is just to enhance her features already (just blush and a little lipstick). not worth showing, but thanks for asking
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha I'm sure she looked really pretty anyway Jennifer! x aw, thanks
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer ah, the original plan got killed! my mom didn't like the fact i was gonna put eyeshadow on her since she's "only 13" and it's church, so i had to go very natural on her, but give her a little bit of color, which is just to enhance her features already (just blush and a little lipstick). not worth showing, but thanks for asking
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Oh that is too bad!

Originally Posted by charms23 Wow those Milani e/s look good! Can you tell me the names of them? Thanks. the pinkish one is called taffy and the purple one is called enchantment. they're both very pigmented and only 2.99 at target. i love milani shadows!

Originally Posted by charms23 really?? they have it at target? I thought they were only at walgreens and cvs. I'm gonna have to check that out. Thanks! yep! CVS has them for 3.50.

Originally Posted by charms23 Thanks Jennifer! I just went to CVS today and the Milani eyeshadows were buy one get one 50% off so I bought Taffy and Illusion (they didn't have Enchantment). Yay!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i have illusion, too, and love it! have fun with them!

Latest posts

Back