Skin Care Tip of the Day - Friday, September 28, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is a good one! Especially since there are so many on this forum that use vaseline as a moisturizer anyway!

Skin Care Tip: Moisturizing under the eyes

submitted by Anonymous

Tip description / details:

After using my anti-aging eye cream at night, I will dab on (lightly) a think layer of vaseline. In the morning, my undereye area looks more plump and full, and I personally think it helps to "seal in" the active ingredients in my cream. I learned of this tip from a co-worker who had nearly NO wrinkles under eyes at the age of 50. I finally asked her what she did to prevent wrinkles, and she passed this great tip to me. Try it - you'll love it.

Ingredients:

Vaseline over your favorite eye cream.

How to use:

Dab the vaseline on lightly - be careful not to extend too far into your facial area, as it can increase your risk of a breakout.

Results (observed by submitter):

Awesome. I have large under-eye skin and have always had "bags" as a result. This tip has helped my under-eye skin to "firm up" which makes me look younger. Costs involved:

$3 for Vaseline

Source

I'm all for anything that helps my eyes....ugghh. I have a whole jar of vaseline. I think I'll try it tonight.

I agree completely, I use vasline every night on my eyes and they look so much better in the morning. Give it a try!!

Great tip, I'm always looking for cheaper alternatives to skincare that work just as well as the expensive stuff. Actually I gotta try this right away because my eyes are looking so crinkly lately!

Originally Posted by magosienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif great tip ! i also like to use castor oil. ah, interesting. I have both castor oil and vaseline. I`ll give both a try and see what I like best

Interesting idea. I think it is worth a try. Do you have a favorite eye and face cream?

Thanks,

Jkeehr

Latest posts

Back