Skin Care Tip of the Day - Wednesday - September 26, 2007

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought people might find this helpful. I'm going to try and do one of these every day if I can. Enjoy!!

Skin Care Tip: Enlarged pores

submitted by Jim Harris, Southfield, MI usa

Tip description / details:

Since retiring, I now have time to focus on myself. One of the areas of focus is the skin on my face. After decades of smoking, neglect and hard living, the skin on my face consisted mostly of enlarged pores. Three months ago, I started a regimen of exfoliation using crushed apricot pits purchased at a beauty supply store and vitamin E cream. Three nights a week, before retiring, I applied the exfoliant and used a battery-operated toothbrush (the kind with a rotary head) for increased abrasion with fine control. In the morning, I applied the vitamin e cream for protection. After three months, about half of the enlarged pores have returned to normal. Only the really large ones remain, and they are much smaller than when I started. The results are so good that I have decided to do some homework and learn how to properly care for my skin.

Ingredients:

How to prepare:

How to use:

Results (observed by submitter):

After three months, about half of the enlarged pores on my face have returned to normal. Only the really large ones remain, and they are much smaller than when I started. Costs involved:

$20

Source

Originally Posted by chococat123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif This is a great tip. But what if someone has acne. Will the toothbrush aggravate the acne or even make them pop? Good question! I'd say just try it on your nose or on an area where you don't have any acne.

Back