Skin whitening products, any Actually work?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that until and unless we maintain a perfect routine, we may not be able to get the results we have been dreaming for. Let's say of you are following magical day and night skincare and you diet include 91% junk, would you be able to get the result. I don't actually. So I will improve my lifestyle before I spend my dollars on products.

Everybody says skin care is essential part of our life but the fact that most of the people don't take care the skin. In the today's world the pollution is damaging our skin, the skin is the biggest organ in the human body and it covers your whole body to protect your organs from the outside free radicals.

You can use some skin whitening products like : dragon's blood serum, bakuchiol face oil, cleanser, sublime balm, Moisturizer, sunscreen etc.

Everybody says skin care is essential part of our life but the fact that most of the people don't take care the skin. In the today's world the pollution is damaging our skin, the skin is the biggest organ in the human body and it covers your whole body to protect your organs from the outside free radicals.

You can use some skin whitening products like : dragon's blood serum, bakuchiol face oil, cleanser, sublime balm, Moisturizer, sunscreen etc.

Your post is contradictory. Skin whitening bleaches your skin to make your skin tone appear white. This process damages your skin.

Skin clarifying or lightening, is using products that cleans your skin of impurities such environmental conditions your skin is exposed to, such as pollution. And also using treatments such as serums to get rid of black heads, acne, heavy and residual makeu-ups, minimizes pores etc... Essentially your basic 3 step cleansing routine. It doesn't change your skin tone to become lighter or whiter.

In make-up and skin care, terminology is ever so important. You can hospitialize someone with life threatening injuries with incorrect make-up / skin care terminology and advise.

Also I get it. You're a sales person. Your 1st paragraph is cut-and-paste, and your 2nd paragraph is you're selling product. C'mon

Last edited:
Yes it's possible but is it worth it? First of all I would say that you really have to be fair skinned in order to use these products. You can use the products in two ways: directly on your skin, or you can use it after sunbathing. When you use these products you're trying to decrease the amount of black pigment that your skin has. Basically what you want to do is, if you don't want to get dark spots, or dark spots on your cheeks, or a bit of black on your face, you'd use these products to make your skin whitening. But you can also use it, after you've done sunbathing, to get rid of the dark areas. Basically what happens is that when the sun hits your skin, it does oxidise and it oxidises your skin. So what the products do is they prevent the oxidation. If your skin doesn't oxidise, then it's basically impossible to get a brown pigment. And that's what these products do, they prevent your skin from oxidising. You can use them as direct products, like, for example you use them under your eyes and on your cheeks, you can also use them after you've done your sunbathing. And I would say that in this case the best is to use them on your face. The reason why you shouldn't use them on your cheeks is that, when you do, the colour will only last about 2 or 3 days. And, over a long period of time, this colour will disappear. If you want a colour that you can have on your skin for a longer period of time, you should use it in the day time. Otherwise you will see the effects very quickly. The type of product is very important when it comes to skin whitening. So the first thing you have to consider is the active ingredient that is in the product. The second thing you have to consider is the ingredients that the product contains. And the third thing is to think about how you're going to use the product. If you're using it on your face, and on your skin, it's not that you really have to use it for the long time. However, you don't want to use it, if it's really toxic, and you don't want to use it because it's so expensive, you know, when you spend that much money, you don't want to use it. You know you want to use it for a long period of time, and for a relatively long period of time. The thing that you want to do is that you want to use it everyday, and use it 2 or 3 times a week, with intervals of at least 1 or 2 weeks. You have to apply this product every morning and every evening. So, a tip, if you're using this product, try

There is no evidence to support the claim that these lotions would brighten your skin tone. However, these treatments help to minimise blemishes and shield the skin from the sun's damaging rays.

Whitening creams are usually marketed as a way to lighten skin color, but the truth is that they're not always effective. In fact, most of them only cause temporary changes and may even be harmful if used long-term. That being said, there are some whitening creams that actually work by using lasers or other technologies to break down pigments in the skin. These products typically require several treatments over a period of time to achieve maximum results.

Latest posts

Back