Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today I got calamine lotion, vitamin e, tetmosol medicated soap and funbact A. The calamine lotion I want to use it after bathing with tetmosol medicated soap at night, bath in the morning with tetmosol and cream with my normal body cream, funbact a and vitamin e oil. My plan was to continue for like 4 days and stop the funbact a but continue with the calamine lotion, viatamin e oil and tetmosol for like a week. Then stop the calamine lotion and continue with tetmosol medicated soap and vitamin e oil with my normal body cream. Please i still need someone to teach me how to moisturize my skin and the products to use as moisturizing

You can definitely do so by keeping yourself hydrated from time to time, but you can also have essential oils for moisturizing your skin like sunflower oil, coconut oil or you can have a milk bath and see wonders after applying it. There's also no harm in putting on lotion and I prefer something that has SPF on it for double the protection.

Latest posts

Back