Skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are several good products available for mature skin. We recommend products like Suzan Obagi IDR exfoliating and hydrating lotion, Skin Medica TNS essential serum, Skin Medica HA5 rejuvenating hydrator, Obagi Medical Professional c-serum as well as the Obagi CRX system. These products contain ingredients such as retinoids and hyaluronic acid and moisturizers that include UV sunscreen.

I'm using Eucerin skincare products since 2017 and before that I tried some other brands even sometime I look for other brands to try and check their effectiveness. But in my opinion Eucerin put great efforts in their products and it is effective for my oily skin. I would say just give a try and experience, I'm damn sure you'll get effective results.

Skincare routines are different as per lifestyle and skin types, But the most basic skincare routine could be a CTM routine -

1. Cleanser
2. Toner
3. Moisturizer

This is the regular routine apart from this you can also apply sunscreen whenever you need to go for long hour of sun exposure and weekly basis you can use an exfoliator to remove the dead skin cell and dust.

Hop it helps.

Your skin should be softly revived with a toner without losing its natural moisture. Toner won't irritate or overly dry out delicate skin as a result. Additionally, toner gets the skin ready to absorb any additional skin treatments you could use as well as your post-cleansing moisturiser.

Your skin should be softly revived with a toner without losing its natural moisture. Toner won't irritate or overly dry out delicate skin as a result. Additionally, toner gets the skin ready to absorb any additional skin treatments you could use as well as your post-cleansing moisturiser.
Welcome to the forum.:) Do you mean with a toner, a moisturizer may not be needed anymore?

The information in your post is confusing and doesn't make any sense.

Back