skincare

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i want to share with over 50's that i have found the best products for my face are the cosmedix range

Originally Posted by Naturally Hi Gururose ...welcome to MuT! So ...tell us (over 50's) about cosmedix and how they are great! (I'm not over 50 yet ..but getting there ..I just did turn 49 and I want to fight aging as much as possible)! well I've tried alto of products in my time and i got on to this thru a beautician who did a peel for me and i have never before noticed such a visible difference in skin texture

yes, please do tell
biggrin.gif
I am 36 but I would mind getting the info for my sis (age 43) and mom
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gururose i want to share with over 50's that i have found the best products for my face are the cosmedix range

Originally Posted by lilla yes, please do tell
biggrin.gif
I am 36 but I would mind getting the info for my sis (age 43) and mom
wink.gif
i have heard that claudiale is not very good

Really! I wonder why
confused.gif
It is the best product line I have used so far and I used many..... I do want to try Awake, La Prairie, Sisley Paris, and Chantecaille. They are a bit expensive but we'll see how effective they are
wink.gif

Originally Posted by gururose i have heard that claudiale is not very good

Originally Posted by gururose i want to share with over 50's that i have found the best products for my face are the cosmedix range Hi Gururose,I have been using Cosmedix for over 4 years now and I LOVE it!!

It is the best I have ever used and I have tried them all....

Aaaaww! You guys aren't supposed to say things like that! I just bought full size products and it is gonna eat me alive until I finish the products I have so I can try Cosmedix
icon_sad.gif

Originally Posted by screeema Hi Gururose,I have been using Cosmedix for over 4 years now and I LOVE it!!

It is the best I have ever used and I have tried them all....

Latest posts

Back