Sleek Makeup Swatches

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Feel free to share pictures of your sleek makeup accompanied with swatches!

Sleek Curacao Palette (limited edition):

Swatches are on bare skin with one swipe of the finger.  Pictures were taken in very bright daylight.

I have the acid palette but I havent had a chance to swatch them yet. But I love Sleek, they do a great job with variety of colors.

Runs======to take pictures of the two Sleek blushes  & contour kit, I own..lol! I want to buy more but I've been waiting for a response from Sleek regarding the Sahara blush...I want it sooooo bad but won't order without it...Sleek needs to get on the ball. Will post pictures lata. Nice swatches BTW!

Some SLeek products are shipped to the US.

Originally Posted by Momotime /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No sleek makeup can be shipped to thee us :-(

I have been dying to get my hands on the acid palette I'm totally in love with it.  I'm really loving this one too!  Thanks for the swatches!

The Acid palette can't be imported directly from Sleek. It's the one palette I REALLY want from Sleek.

Ladies, I'd be glad to help some of you out. I'm an American girl, and in a little over a month I'll be living in England, so if any of you would be willing to wait for the time for me to get there, and of course pay for the item and the shipping, I'll be happy to help. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The only Sleek item I have seen NOT shipped to the States is the Acid I divine palette. I bought quite a bit last Memorial Day when they had a free shipping deal.

Originally Posted by Momotime /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No sleek makeup can be shipped to thee us :-(

From what I know the Acid palette can't be shipped to the US due to FDA regulations.  All those fabulous bright colors have ingredients in them that are not FDA approved.  That's also the reason Make Up For Ever could not release their Smoky Palette and one of their Aqua Creams (the really pretty purple one #19!).

Here are swatches of the Sunset Palette.

Sorry my palette is so messy!  (hello crazy stamped neon nail)

I don't remember if the names of the colors were printed on the clear protective sheet like they were with the Curacao Palette or I would have kept it.  I have the Curacao Palette too and I love it!  

I really like both the Acid Palette and the Sunset Palette swatches! My favorite shades in Acid are Bloody Mary, Green Martini, and Purple Haze, and my favorite Sunset shades are the dark red and the brown that's directly beneath it in the palette.

Latest posts

Back