Slim in 6

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by naturally I tried it actually ..because it "looked" convincing. I sent it back though ...took 9 wks to get my refund too. I had better, awesome results with T-tapp ..plus it T-tapp isn't high impact and I didn't need to buy anything else. In the advanced part of Slim In 6 they use bands ...and I didn't buy them at the time I ordered the dvd's. With T-tapp ..that's all you need ..yourself, your vcr/dvd player and your area to workout ..that's it! Nothing else ..and in 15 days I lost 3 inches off my waist, another 3 in my ab area (pooch) and 2 in my hips. You'll look at the exercises wondering just how can you lose ..but trust me ..do the Total Workout and you'll be sweating and realizing how! T-TAPP WORKS! And their forum/support area is awesome. Beachbody's support forum ..well ..it sucked (IMHO) because it wasn't live ..your posts had to go thru their moderators so it was long time waiting for 1. your post to show and 2. any replies. For the first time in YEARS ..I'm seeing definition in my abs ......go with T-tapp! I've never heard of T-tapp

Originally Posted by allisong I've never heard of T-tapp Gr8Fisch also recommends T-Tapp in her posts. I hadn't heard of it before, but it seems interesting. Not something I'm up for right now, but, yeah.
smile.gif

Back