Small Haul - Mac

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My very first Mac *haul*
claps.gif
I really gotta learn how to shrink these photos
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Isabella Blow / Viva Glam II / Viva Glam V

Whirl l/l

Subculture l/l

Sinnamon Lustreglass

Sept92005MacHaul002_edited.jpg

Awesome haul! I love VGV and Sinnamon. Is that a Blow postcard? I am dying to get my hands on one of them.

That's just the packaging the l/s came in, I haven't seen anything about postcards.

Originally Posted by Cirean That's just the packaging the l/s came in, I haven't seen anything about postcards. oh damn! lol

Nice Haul! Where did you find the Blow lipstick because it is apparently sold out everywhere? Also, where did you find that is still selling VIVA GLAM II? That color rocks!Good Job!

I got the "Blow" from the mac website, it looks like it was only available for a few hours before it sold out
icon_sad.gif

I'm not sure about the VGII, it's alot lighter than what I'm used to. I'm only 1 step up from porcelain skin and it almost makes my lips disappear. It is a perfect match to the Subculture l/l, if that helps. I got it on their website, they have stock of all the VG l/s.

The VGV is great for everyday wear, I bet it would look really good with the green smokey eye that everyone is talking about.

nice haul!

i love subculture and viva glam II. viva glam is darker than what i'm used to, but i love it!

i'm gonna see if my local mac counter has blow.

Latest posts

Back