Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

(Disclaimer: I'm trying out some new lighting and some new things with my camera so the pics are not that great.)

This is my haul from BH Cosmetics and Ulta.

BH Cosmetics: 2 gel liners (frost & Storm) and two brushes

Ulta: Cream Shadow, tinted lip balm, liquid liner, Maybelline Bouncy Blush, and of course the free 13 piece cosmetic set.

I'm right there with ya sista lol I'm totally obsessed with gel liners. I used the BH ones yesterday and I was really happy with them. They glide nice and smooth and they have great pigmentation.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My gel liner obsession is getting out of control. Let me know how you like the BH ones! 

Good to know! I have one by Ulta which is pretty good and one by Cailyn that I got in my look bag that I LOVE. I just ordered one from ELF too, so I'll see how that stacks up and maybe try BH a little later. 

Oh and i forgot I ordered one off hautelook from pixi and pop. 

The ELF ones are really good. I never used the Ulta one but I bought one for Sephora but I don't like it. It seems really dry to me.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to know! I have one by Ulta which is pretty good and one by Cailyn that I got in my look bag that I LOVE. I just ordered one from ELF too, so I'll see how that stacks up and maybe try BH a little later. 

Oh and i forgot I ordered one off hautelook from pixi and pop. 

Back