Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well it seems that the dept. store MAC counters around here finally got some Fluidlines in. I was going to get Blue Peep but I wanted something I can wear to work so I stuck with black. Here's my haul:

MAC

Fluidline: Blacktrack

Lipglass: C-Thru & Prrr

The Body Shop

Born Lippy: Strawberry & Passion Fruit

Body Butter: Coconut (small size for my purse)

So...my lip gloss collection is growing rapidly, plus I have my eye on the 3 new glosses in the Tutti Dolci collection at Bath & Body Works (raspberry, pineapple, and mango). At this point, I'm wearing the Enchantress lipglass the most. I think it looks great with Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss eye shadows.

woo hoo! have fun with your new stuff. I definitely like c-thru and prr
biggrin.gif

Whoo hoo!! Nice haul... definately have to check out c-thru next time I am near a MAC store.

Those lipglasses are so pretty! I have too much lip gloss already, but I'm always being tempted to buy more.

Nice haul Spaz. I am the only one here who doesn't own a l/g... I used to have 10 of them last year but gave them away. More of a l/s girl here
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Well it seems that the dept. store MAC counters around here finally got some Fluidlines in. I was going to get Blue Peep but I wanted something I can wear to work so I stuck with black. Here's my haul:
MAC

Fluidline: Blacktrack

Lipglass: C-Thru & Prrr

The Body Shop

Born Lippy: Strawberry & Passion Fruit

Body Butter: Coconut (small size for my purse)

So...my lip gloss collection is growing rapidly, plus I have my eye on the 3 new glosses in the Tutti Dolci collection at Bath & Body Works (raspberry, pineapple, and mango). At this point, I'm wearing the Enchantress lipglass the most. I think it looks great with Aquadisiac and Shimmermoss eye shadows.

Great selections. I have C-Thru and love it.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Those lipglasses are so pretty! I have too much lip gloss already, but I'm always being tempted to buy more. I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many glosses! The problem is, I rarely find one that I don't like, unless it's totally the wrong color for me or if it smells bad (i.e. Revlon Lip Glide). Plus, I'm totally drawn to little jars of lip balm. They're just so cute, and although I prefer the neater application of a lip balm stick, I tend to opt for the jars just for looks.

Originally Posted by Sheridan Great selections. I have C-Thru and love it. C-Thru was recommended by many MUT members, so I went ahead and got it. It should be a good one to wear to work.

Originally Posted by lilla Nice haul Spaz. I am the only one here who doesn't own a l/g... I used to have 10 of them last year but gave them away. More of a l/s girl here
icon_rolleyes.gif
To each her own! I was a l/s fan for years, until the current l/g trend (I think I started with l/g about 2 years ago). I will say that I love Lancome Rouge Sensation l/s (fave shade: Coquette). And for a cheaper option, Cover Girl Triple Benefit l/s are good (fave shade: Pick-Me-Up Pink).

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) Nice haul!! I have both C-thru and Prrr and I love them!!! I wore Prrr to a Memorial Day picnic today and got 2 compliments on it! Haven't worn C-Thru yet, but I have no doubt that I'll love it.

Latest posts

Back