Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Sephora's this afternoon to pick up the Nars Makeup Primer that was recommended to me. I got a few other things as well.

• Nars Makeup Primer
  • Nars Blush in Outlaw
  • Nars E/S in Barbuda
  • Boujois L/S in Violine
  • DiorShow Mascara in Noir
  • Sephora White Nail Pencil
I can't wait to try out this stuff,especially the Primer.

woo hoo!!! take pics and let us know how you like them!

What color is Outlaw? I'm thinking of picking up Torrid in a couple of months.

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
Wish it was me Sephora haulin'... it's been ages since I've been to Sephora!

Originally Posted by CWHF What color is Outlaw? I'm thinking of picking up Torrid in a couple of months. It is described as Rose with Shimmer. It is very pretty. I was looking at Torrid also,which is Coral with Shimmer. But I wanted some thing that I could wear more often.Both are lovely colors.

Originally Posted by FeistyFemme Nice haul!!
smile.gif
Wish it was me Sephora haulin'... it's been ages since I've been to Sephora! I just started going back there myself since I discovered this board. When I get the chance,I am going to order some stuff online.
I only went today because I really wanted to get that Nars Primer.

I would go more often (to just browse of course!
wink.gif
), but the closest one is 1.5 hours away. My best friend and I used to go, but we haven't been in a year or so, I guess! We finally got a MAC counter here, and that's where all my money goes to anyways, LOL!

I am particularly interested in how you like the Nars primer and the Diorshow mascara.....

Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Sephora's this afternoon to pick up the Nars Makeup Primer that was recommended to me. I got a few other things as well.

• Nars Makeup Primer
  • Nars Blush in Outlaw
  • Nars E/S in Barbuda
  • Boujois L/S in Violine

When I try them out,I'll let you guys know. I probably won't be using the mascara for a while. I opened up a new tube,Maybelline's Unstoppable,which I do like and I want to try and wait a while before I start on the DiorShow.

Nice haul!! Please let us know how the primer works out. I've been curious about it but have not had the chance to try it yet.

Enjoy all those goodies!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Sheridan I went to Sephora's this afternoon to pick up the Nars Makeup Primer that was recommended to me. I got a few other things as well.

• Nars Makeup Primer
  • Nars Blush in Outlaw
  • Nars E/S in Barbuda
  • Boujois L/S in Violine

Nice haul! Let us know how you like DiorShow when you get to use it. I love mine!

Nice haul, show us when you take pics
icon_smile.gif

• Nars Makeup Primer
  • Nars Blush in Outlaw
  • Nars E/S in Barbuda
  • Boujois L/S in Violine

Latest posts

Back