Small Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Today I picked up a couple of stuff at MAC, Express, and Ann Taylor:

-Shimpagne MSF

-Porcelain Pink MSF

-Blue piggie

I'm going to start collecting pigments now, so I gotta get this one while I can
smile.gif

And they're also almost sold out of the Goldplay stuff, and these 2 MSFs were the only ones left. They even took down the display, those 2 were sitting behind some stuff. Good thing I got the other 4 when it first came out.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Other stores:

-3 pairs of jeans $20 off! so I picked up a couple.

-a black halter top that has this drapey thing going on in the front
smile.gif

nice! express has good sales, but you have to watch because most of their stuff is dry-clean only, which sucks! i hate their jeans. makes my butt look flat.

Originally Posted by Marisol You are the queen of the "small hauls". hahahaha
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice! express has good sales, but you have to watch because most of their stuff is dry-clean only, which sucks! i hate their jeans. makes my butt look flat. i only get my jeans there. they're the only ones that fit me right. the tops are too small
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Dana Hi I'm Dana, Pics to follow if I could fiqure out how to get it on. I had a small haul yesterday. I went to Nordstroms, Mac and Sephora and Saks. I tried on alot of Nars at Saks , no one bothered me there. But I didn't buy yet. Then I used a baby wipe to get it off. Went to Sephora, and got Dior concealer 3 Welcome to MUT Dana. I am Marisol from San Francisco and I look forward to getting to know you.

Originally Posted by Dana Hi I'm Dana, Pics to follow if I could fiqure out how to get it on. I had a small haul yesterday. I went to Nordstroms, Mac and Sephora and Saks. I tried on alot of Nars at Saks , no one bothered me there. But I didn't buy yet. Then I used a baby wipe to get it off. Went to Sephora, and got Dior concealer 3 Hi Dana! Welcome to mut
smile.gif

sounds like you had a good time today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i only get my jeans there. they're the only ones that fit me right. the tops are too small
frown.gif
yeah, the tops are, i think, for very thin girls with no chest. i could be wrong, but they never fit me right and i'm not thin and don't have a small chest
icon_redface.gif
it's like model clothes!
welcome to MUT, dana!

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, the tops are, i think, for very thin girls with no chest. i could be wrong, but they never fit me right and i'm not thin and don't have a small chest
icon_redface.gif
it's like model clothes!
welcome to MUT, dana!

lol. yeah. it pisses me off. i used to buy tons of stuff there

Originally Posted by Liz lol. yeah. it pisses me off. i used to buy tons of stuff there take a pic of the stuff. i wanna see the top, too.

Originally Posted by Liz Hi Dana! Welcome to mut
smile.gif

sounds like you had a good time today
smile.gif

hI Liz,

Thanks for saying hi. I didn't complete my post. I bought Dior concealer in #400. and Nar The Multiples, St. Bart. Then I used my baby wipes again. Off to Nordstroms. I bought moistureselect foundation in NC30. The sales lady was nice and she Put it on. I bought it even though I have dry skin, I just had to have it. And I also got the mac blush in Pleasureful. That looks great. I was so excited because I love makeup, but I woke up and my face broke out in burning hives. I wanted to cry. anyway, not sure whether it was because I have dry sensitive skin and was constantly rubbing makeup off, or because the brush the Mac lady used was dirty . Anyway, it really pissed me off. I think the mac foundation is going back because my skin is way too sensitive and dry for solid foundation. I just wanted it!!!! Oh well I better be kinder to my skin, that's the lession learned

Originally Posted by Dana hI Liz,Thanks for saying hi. I didn't complete my post. I bought Dior concealer in #400. and Nar The Multiples, St. Bart. Then I used my baby wipes again. Off to Nordstroms. I bought moistureselect foundation in NC30. The sales lady was nice and she Put it on. I bought it even though I have dry skin, I just had to have it. And I also got the mac blush in Pleasureful. That looks great. I was so excited because I love makeup, but I woke up and my face broke out in burning hives. I wanted to cry. anyway, not sure whether it was because I have dry sensitive skin and was constantly rubbing makeup off, or because the brush the Mac lady used was dirty . Anyway, it really pissed me off. I think the mac foundation is going back because my skin is way too sensitive and dry for solid foundation. I just wanted it!!!! Oh well I better be kinder to my skin, that's the lession learned

i'm sorry your skin had a reaction
icon_wink.gif
if you need help, we have a skin care section and everyone's very helpful. they could help if you need some advice!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jennifer yeah, the tops are, i think, for very thin girls with no chest. i could be wrong, but they never fit me right and i'm not thin and don't have a small chest
icon_redface.gif
it's like model clothes!
welcome to MUT, dana!

Thanks Jennifer and Marisol and Liz. Can't wait to show you my makeup collection. I have alot of estee lauder, clinique and lancome. Some nice orlane palettes and I love Mac Lipgloss. I wear very little during the day, I don't rely on it, I think I love to collect it more. Actually I'm not great at applying it. At night for my husband, I put on the wildest colors because he loves it, so that's when have fun. Can't wait to show you my pic, might be a week or so

Liz, that;s so exciting that you got what you wanted before they ran out!!

And welcome to MuT Dana!

Latest posts

Back