Small Hauls over the last Month

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I guess I've gotten a few things over the last month or so, but nothing TOO terribly exciting. 

First up is my cheap Walgreens haul--got home from a work trip feeling like crap, so I stopped at Walgreens to get cough syrup and NyQuil.....and some other necessities:  Revlon Lip Butters in Pink Truffle and Berry Smoothie, and the Loreal Infallible eye shadows in Midnight Blue and Amber Rush. 

Next up is my Macy's 'haul'--I wanted a Benefit lipstick so I ordered that in I Tink I Love You, and I also got Bobbi's Party perfume by Bobbi Brown.  I wasn't sure I was going to keep that but I really like it so it's going in my perfume drawer. 

Then, here are my Bare Escentuals Ready 2.0 eye shadow palettes that I got cheap from a friend who works there--she won the ENTIRE Ready 2.0 collection and didn't want all of them so she sold them to me for like 5 and ten bucks apiece--win!

Top left quad is The Dream Sequence, bottom left quad is The Elements. 

Top right duo is The Showstopper, middle right duo is The Inspiration, and lower right duo is The Grand Finale.  I really like these--they are very pigmented and satin-y feeling. 

Next up is my Clinique haul--fell in love with the new Almost Lipsticks so of course I couldn't buy just one. 

Top row left to right: Chic Honey, Lovely Honey, Flirty Honey

Bottom row left to right:  Tender Honey, Luscious Honey

Last night I ran out to SiJCP to see what was new and ended up getting two Buxom lippies--never tried that brand before but have heard good things and I tend to like crayon-type lipsticks, so I caved and got Big & Healthy Lipstick in Acapulco, and Lip Tarnish in Extortion.  While I was looking, the gal working told me that what was left of the Korres brand on the top shelf was selling for a dollar--yes, ONE dollar, so I ran over to see what was there--hardly anything left, I think all the employees got to it first but I managed to grab the last Lip Butter Glaze in Quince, and two of the Pro Vitamin mascaras.  Never tried the mascaras before but for a dollar, how could I miss?

And, last but not least, my spur of the moment purchase--my new Fossil wallet. 

Thanks for looking, and sorry about the not so great photos and background--can't find my camera so was using my phone. 

Oh!  I forgot, I also picked up Lancome La Base Pro, and got a HUGE sample of Clinique's new Turnaround Overnight cream, and Estee Lauder Sumptous Mascara in the violet color--I didn't take pictures of those because, well, I forgot to. And they are boring anyway!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I went to the International Salon & Spa Expo and picked up 3 mini polish sets - 2 by OPI (Nicki Minaj and Holland) and the Orly Spring 2012 Cool Romance collection. 

Love the pics and the hauls!!! You are so lucky to have got the BE's for such a great deal! I wish I had a friend that worked for BE!! *LOL*

Thanks gals!  Dinitchka, I sure am lucky!  Our store here is fairly new--like maybe a year--and I'd never used BE before so when my friend told me she got a job there I was like 'ok fine'.  Then I started to go in to visit her and would find little things I liked.  Actually, I got the two holiday 8.0 palettes, and all the palettes pictured here, for $40.  I cleaned out my stash a couple different times and gave her a LOT of stuff that I wasn't using anymore--she does weddings, photo shoots, etc. on the side and she was thrilled to get all that stuff to use on her clients, so it was a score for both of us!

Well, I made some additions and subtractions to my hauls.  I ended up taking both Buxom lipsticks back because they looked awesome on my hand...not so good on my lips.  But I replaced them with 3, count 'em, THREE, of the new Lancome Rouge in Love lipsticks, which so far I love!  I got Roses in Love and Jolie Rosalie over the weekend and really liked them, so today I went back and got Madame Tulipe.  I also ran down to SiJCP and got two of the new Sephora brand Prismatic eye shadows--got Shimmery Sand and Moon Beam. 

I also ordered a new Laura Mercier gel lipstick in the color Rosette--read about it in a magazine and it sounded lovely, so I wanted to try it--there is no place near me that sells Laura Mercier, so I signed up for her emails and got a free email code, and used it to order the lipstick--I hope it comes soon, as I'm excited to see the color!

Latest posts

Back