Small MAC C-Squeeze Haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I got both of the eye shadows and Trace Gold blush.

I didn't like the lip glasses. don't like orange on my lips. and i know i'm not gonna wear them so i'm not gonna waste my money on them.

I got Trace Gold because I need a gold type of face stuff. I bought NARS Lovejoy thinking it was gold. but it's not. it's like this plummy color or something.
confused.gif
so when I was doing my DTB Egytptian Princess Look, I didn't have any gold dtuff.
icon_confused.gif

lol. i'll take pics of them tomorrow since it's dark now.

Originally Posted by Liz I got both of the eye shadows and Trace Gold blush.
I didn't like the lip glasses. don't like orange on my lips. and i know i'm not gonna wear them so i'm not gonna waste my money on them.

I got Trace Gold because I need a gold type of face stuff. I bought NARS Lovejoy thinking it was gold. but it's not. it's like this plummy color or something.
confused.gif
so when I was doing my DTB Egytptian Princess Look, I didn't have any gold dtuff.
icon_confused.gif

So how do you llike the new eyeshadows? I don't own any oranges at all (save for Milani's "Flare"...which isn't really orange...anyway). Do you think those orange shades would work with my light complexion?

Hey Liz, I too would like to see pictures of those eye shadows actually on skin....they are appealing to me, but i am not quite sure.......

Originally Posted by Liz I got both of the eye shadows and Trace Gold blush.

confused.gif
icon_confused.gif

icon_question.gif
Liz, the Trace Gold blush was it good?
confused.gif
I want to try it but I think it's too shimmery!!!

Originally Posted by Sophia
icon_question.gif
Liz, the Trace Gold blush was it good?
confused.gif
I want to try it but I think it's too shimmery!!! i haven't tried it on yet. but i liked this gold color compared Honour which was too glittery for me.

Nice haul, from pictures I've seen on the net the shadows look really nice.

I love trace gold :icon_love

Enjoy your new products.

Originally Posted by Trisha Guess what??
C Squeeze is now coming out in the UK in September? Why change your minds MAC and why the long gap xx

OMG you are joking?? for sure??do you know if its early or late september??

Gawd yeah is a long gap bit silly of them really.

Originally Posted by Trisha 5th September, Selfridges Counters xx [sarc]And of course, it'll look fabulous with our beuatiful September weather![/sarc]

Exactly and with C-Squeeze I think it would have been important to release this one the same time esp as it's very summery and leaving it later as we have already mentioned is going into our gloomy winter.

Originally Posted by Trisha MAC's attititude to the UK really annoys me as we are actually their most profitable market! I think it probably rubs off on their SAs. I'm sure that MAC do have some fab SAs somewhere in the UK, but the ones in Birmingham have totally put me off the brand. I only ever buy from them if I know exactly what I want.

The Mac counter in house of fraser in Bluewater has the nicest SA's ever they are so friendly and helpful, just a shame it's so tiny and doesn't really stock that much. I went to Selfridges a few weeks back and the SA's were horrible, they never once I asked if I wanted help etc and had no time for anybody unless they looked like they were going to be buying the whole shop and even when I went to pay they left me stood at the till just looking at me and carried on chatting to each other, then when somebody FINALLY came to the till for me to pay for my goods which were 3 eyeshadows, a lipliner, foundation and a bronzer looked at me rudely and sarcastically asked is that all I wanted. I certainly won't be going back there.

Originally Posted by Sarah84 The Mac counter in house of fraser in Bluewater has the nicest SA's ever they are so friendly and helpful, just a shame it's so tiny and doesn't really stock that much. I went to Selfridges a few weeks back and the SA's were horrible, they never once I asked if I wanted help etc and had no time for anybody unless they looked like they were going to be buying the whole shop and even when I went to pay they left me stood at the till just looking at me and carried on chatting to each other, then when somebody FINALLY came to the till for me to pay for my goods which were 3 eyeshadows, a lipliner, foundation and a bronzer looked at me rudely and sarcastically asked is that all I wanted. I certainly won't be going back there. I totally agree about the Selfridges staff. They are all really rude and they think that they are something special and that they're allowed to look down on us - nevermind the fact that they actually make money out of us!
I prefer to go to the Pro store to get my MAC. I know that a couple of them in there aren't that nice, but a few of them are really helpful and friendly.

Failing that, i go to Brent X as some of the staff in there are nice - and one of the girls there did the MU course i did at the same time as me!

And finally, OMG! How can they be so stupid as as to release C-squeeze in Sept?! That's what i call bad timing!

Originally Posted by kerri Hey Liz, I too would like to see pictures of those eye shadows actually on skin....they are appealing to me, but i am not quite sure....... The colors are surprisingly sheer -- especially Orange Tangent. So you can either do a really soft daytime look or bump it up by adding Rule, Coppering, Paradisco etc.

Latest posts

Back