Small MAC haul again

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
BF gave me some shopping money
smile.gif

B2M:

-Hug Me

-Lip treatment

Lustreglass:

-Beaux

-Wonder struck

-242 brush

and the MUA gave me some face charts to work on!!! i tried making my own, but the paper wasn't any good
frown.gif
I was using a linen type paper, the kind that you would use for resumes or something, but it just didn't work

Originally Posted by Liz BF gave me some shopping money
smile.gif

B2M:

-Hug Me

-Lip treatment

Lustreglass:

-Beaux

-Wonder struck

-242 brush

and the MUA gave me some face charts to work on!!! i tried making my own, but the paper wasn't any good
frown.gif
I was using a linen type paper, the kind that you would use for resumes or something, but it just didn't work

Sweet BF! I've been interested in Beaux. Let me know how it looks!

Originally Posted by spazbaby Sweet BF! I've been interested in Beaux. Let me know how it looks! i think it's pretty. It's nice brown color. since it's a lustreglass, it's more sheer.

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I think your Bf needs to chat with my Bf!
wink.gif
Nice haul! hehe. i wasnt' gonna go shopping today, i was just gonna go wash my car, and he's like, do you want some $ to go shopping? and ofcourse I was like SURE! hehe but i didn't spend all of it and deposited the rest into the bank

Nice haul Liz!!! I love those lustreglasses!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

smile.gif

B2M:

-Hug Me

-Lip treatment

Lustreglass:

-Beaux

-Wonder struck

-242 brush

frown.gif

Nice haul, Liz! How sweet of your BF to pay! Mine would never do that - in fact, he said that when we get married, he's not buying me any of that "makeup crap."
eek.gif
We'll see about that
wink.gif
tongue.gif

awww.what didn't you like about it?

Originally Posted by Jennifer nice haul, except i hate hug me! i just swapped it away
icon_cool.gif

Originally Posted by spazbaby Sweet BF! I've been interested in Beaux. Let me know how it looks! i LOVE beaux it's a great shade.

I bet Wonderstruck is gonna look great on you-on me it´s even a little too subtle cause of my fair skintone.

but what wouldn´t look good on you?!?

Nice haul Liz, it was nice of your bf
icon_smile.gif

smile.gif

B2M:

-Hug Me

-Lip treatment

Lustreglass:

-Beaux

-Wonder struck

-242 brush

frown.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle I bet Wonderstruck is gonna look great on you-on me it´s even a little too subtle cause of my fair skintone.
but what wouldn´t look good on you?!?

hehehe
icon_redface.gif
:icon_love

Originally Posted by Liz awww.what didn't you like about it? i thought it was way too dark. in this month's allure issue, there's a model who has it on, and it looks nothing like it did on me! can you take a pic of yourself with it on? i'm curious. thanks!

Originally Posted by Jennifer i thought it was way too dark. in this month's allure issue, there's a model who has it on, and it looks nothing like it did on me! can you take a pic of yourself with it on? i'm curious. thanks! sure. but whenever i do my makeup though. lol. haven't been doing it lately.

Originally Posted by Liz sure. but whenever i do my makeup though. lol. haven't been doing it lately. yay! thanks
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back