Small MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Hey guys here is my haul from today:

Stila #7 brush

metal rock s/f-collecting one at a time

15 palette

Awesome haul Devin! Look forward to seeing that palette filled with pretty shadows.

yeah, i went there today and the ma was like were you tired of waiting. i was like on what. he said that they had been out of the 15 palettes for like 3 months and they had just gotten about 15 of them in. he said that the ma bought almost all of them and there were like 5 left and they had been using the four palettes in desperation.

Originally Posted by lilyindavis Nice haul! I'm planning to get the palette to organize my eye shadows too!

i haven't had a chance to use it yet, but i will definitely let you know when i do use it and i will post some pics.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by ikebana Nice haul!! How do you like your brush?

i will try to post them next week.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Liz woo hoo! take pics of your whole collection!

Nice haul!!
smile.gif
I love my 15 pans - they make using my MAC e/s much more of a joy since I'm not having to dig through lots and lots of e/s pots.

Originally Posted by devinjhans i will try to post them next week.
icon_biggrin.gif
add your collection pics to your notepad because that's one of the things you have to do for the contest
wink.gif

and take pics of individual things to add them to the picture gallery.

i will definitely let you all know what i think about the brush!!

Originally Posted by Sophia Nice haul Devin!! Let us know if you like the brush!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

How much are the 15-pan palettes? I need to get some to start organizing the MAC and non-MAC stuff I have...

they're about $13 -$14

Originally Posted by MACGoddess How much are the 15-pan palettes? I need to get some to start organizing the MAC and non-MAC stuff I have...

i paid 12.00 for mine.

Originally Posted by MACGoddess How much are the 15-pan palettes? I need to get some to start organizing the MAC and non-MAC stuff I have...

Nice haul!! I didn't even know that MAC had that 15-pan palette available.

Latest posts

Back