Smashbox Love Me Collection for Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
Smashbox has released their Love Me Collection for Spring 2013. Will these be making their way into your beauty collection?

The collection includes:

Smashbox Admire Me Palette $34

Source, used with permission

Smashbox Entice Me Palette $34

Source, used with permission

Love Me Be Legendary Lipstick in Love Me $19

Love Me Be Legendary Lipstick in Tempt Me $19

Love Me Blush in Idolize Me $28

Love Me Paint Pen Eye Liner in Jet Black $24

Love Me Lip Enhancing Gloss in Adore Me and Charm Me $19

Adore Me:

Charm Me:

These are available in stores and online at the Smashbox site and Sephora.

I like the way the Admire Me palette looks but it's not like I need more warm browns... or maaaaaaaybe I do lol.

One can never have too many neutrals~~~ Would love to get my hands on that Admire me palette! Tempt me lipsticks looks pretty too!

Originally Posted by eLLah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

One can never have too many neutrals~~~ Would love to get my hands on that Admire me palette! Tempt me lipsticks looks pretty too!
Enabler! Hehe

These are really pretty but I am seriously growing tired of the natural palette stuff. I have the UD Nakeds, a Nyx one, and the ones that were in the Lorac holiday set. I realized I don't wear neutral brown shades all that often.

I just ordered the admire me pallet! Along with the super super cute too faces heart shaped blush! I'm a sucker for cute packaging! Got the free ud all lighter spray too faced gloss smash box primer and benefit high beam minni with the 4 her promo at ulta! (Also a sucker for freebies)

I'd love to try the eye liner. The charm me gloss looks pretty too. I'm going to have to remember to swatch these the next time I'm in Sephora.

Latest posts

Back