Smashbox Runway Studio

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone bought the Smashbox Runway Studio Compact. I got mine on Auto Delivery from QVC starting last October. I just got my third of four kits. I am not sure if I am going to get the fourth one. I am kind of mixed about them. I loved the first kit, liked the second one, and am just kind of so-so about this third one. You get five eyeshadows,a blush, two cream eyeliners, a mascara, a lip liner, two lip shines (part gloss part lipstick)and all the brushes, and a carrying bag for 51.00. Not a bad deal and you get the latest colors for the season. However, I am noticing that some of the colors are very similar from each kit, especially the lip colors. This last one had the most different eye colors which were blues and purples. The problem is no matter what kind of blue or purple family or brand or formula of eye shadow I try, it never looks that great on me. I will wear it for a few days and go right back to my browns, peaches, taupes, rosy browns etc.... Oh well. Just wondering if anyone else had it and what they thought. Thanks for letting me ramble on.

I haven't tried the Smashbox Runway compacts but I have to say it's tough for me too to branch away from my regular eye shadows, the more neutral colors. I don't wear purples and blues that often. If you are not happy with the compact maybe look into returning it. I bought something on QVC once and I didn't like so I returned it and there were no problems.

Latest posts

Back