Smashbox

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've never tried any smashbox products. Thanks for the product tips..gotta check them out!

Originally Posted by mamato3cutekids

I went to the smashbox counter and I have to tell you some awesome finds that were there....., Awesome liners and lipglosses... A 2 in one, eyebrow color(powder) and wax to put over the top which makes the color waterproof... and this anti shine compact, that is made of teatreeoil, and formed into a base that you lot with the enclosed face pad... so much better than powder foundtaion to reduce shine!!! The best smashbox counter is at the grove in los angeles, ca check it out!!! all natural products so great!

I agree. The guy makeup artists know what looks good on you. I think the same goes to guy hairstylists.

The best is when you get someone to do a whole face on you with their products. The guys are the best in my opinion because they have a different look at you, and make you look more natural!

No I've never been there. Thanks for letting me know about the place. I go to a lady in Newport Beach, she owns her own salon. I can't think of the name right now. Is the guy good? Is he able to give you suggestions on what would look the best on you? Maybe I should try them some day.

Yeah I go to a guy sometimes at the salon I go to. It's off of brookhurst/talbert called richard michael salon ever been there???

Thank you for the tip!!
biggrin.gif

I have never used any Smashbox products...there is no place locally that sells it... But I watch their "shows" on QVC from time to time, and I have been intrigued by the cream eyeliner. I'm thinking about getting the palette of (I think) all the eyeliner colors, and it comes with a brush... It's about $25 bucks on QVC... Reading the rave reviews of the stuff, I think I will go ahead and buy it!

i know this post is old but i tried smashbox shadow and i LOVE it more than mac shadows which i've been unhappy with in the past. It's pricier than mac at $16 a pop but worth it. The burlesque kit was amazing 

Latest posts

Back