Smashbox's Photo Finish Primer tip (better value)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does Photofinish Light come in a tube? It didnt before...I thought that the only Photofinish that came in a tube was the regular type.

So I'm confused about something?? On Sephora's website, the mini of the one with Dermaxyl says .5 on the tube in the picture, but in the item description, it says it's .25?? If it's really .25 than that would mean you'd need to buy 4 of them to make up one full bottle and that would be almost 70 bucks!! I wonder why the other mini's are a good value and this one's not! Will you check the right size when you're at work Jen!

Sephora: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 With Dermaxyl Complex To Go: Primer#

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif So I'm confused about something?? On Sephora's website, the mini of the one with Dermaxyl says .5 on the tube in the picture, but in the item description, it says it's .25?? If it's really .25 than that would mean you'd need to buy 4 of them to make up one full bottle and that would be almost 70 bucks!! I wonder why the other mini's are a good value and this one's not! Will you check the right size when you're at work Jen!Sephora: Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer SPF 15 With Dermaxyl Complex To Go: Primer#

it's definitely .5 oz. it's the same size as the over tubes.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif it's definitely .5 oz. it's the same size as the over tubes. That's good to know! Then that makes it an even better deal than the original formula. It's $17 per tube but the full size is $42! Awesome!!

thank, I'll keep it in mind next time when i go buy a primer. I love the SBPF primer, it's the best. I used it on my wedding day and it's the best decision ever

this is good to know

i had gotten the tube as a raok i guess u could call it and i fell in love nad i was debating which to get when i finish it

i hate those glass bottles! once its 50% used you cant get the rest out!

i heard from a smashbox rep. that they are eventually all going to come in the plastic push up tubes like the one the photofinish Light comes in

thank god!

LOL- between this post and your new Sephora rants, I intend to follow you around and read everything you write. You've got awesome insider tips, you're funny, and you curse (at least a little!). Three of my favorite things
smile.gif

Back