Smokey Eye Effect.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me how to create the smokey eye effect??? I have round eyes, if u need to know.

SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP

SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP ENHANCES EYES BEAUTIFULLY, AND LOOKS BEST WITH VERY NEUTRAL LIPS AND CHEEKS.

START BY APPLYING A BASE COLOR ON YOU LID TO ENSURE EASY, SMOOTH BLENDING. (TRY A NEUTRAL LIGHT CREAM COLOR).

PAT A DEEP SHIMMERY COOL COLOR ON THE LID ( USE BRUSH #252), BLENDING IT UP JUST PAST THE CREASE (USE BRUSH #217).

SWEEP A BIT OF THE DEEP SHIMMERY SHADOW WITH THE TIP OF THE
#252 BRUSH UNDER THE OUTER 1/3 OF THE LOWER LASH LINE FOR SOFT SMOKEY DEFINITION (CONTINUE TO THE INNER CORNER FOR A SUPER-SMOKEY LOOK)

LINE YOUR UPPER LASH LINE WITH EYE KOHL (DEEP BLACK). SMUDGING UPWARDS ONTO THE LID WITH BRUSH #219.

TO GET AN EVEN SMOKIER LOOK, LINE THE INNER RIM OF THE LOWER LASH LINE WITH THE DEEP BLACK .

TOP WITH 2 COATS OF BLACK MASCARA. THICK, LUSH LASHES ARE KEY TO THE SMOKEY LOOK. FALSE LASHES ARE GREAT ALSO.

KEEP CHEEKS LOOKING HEALTHY, BUT VERY NATURAL. APPLY SHEER TONE BLUSH TO THE APPLES OF YOUR CHEEKS, BLENDING OUTWARDS TO THE HAIRLINE (USING BRUSH # 129 )

CREATE A BEAUTIFUL NUDE LIP WITH A WARM TAUPE BROWN LIP PENCIL AND A SHEER TAUPE NUDE LUSTRE LIPSTICK.

LAYER A PALE SHEER NUDE LIP GLOSS ON TOP FOR A NUDE SHINE.

Originally Posted by horse_luver Can someone please tell me how to create the smokey eye effect??? I have round eyes, if u need to know.

For yet another idea is check out here

http://searchwarp.com/swa13740.htm and see if this helps..( I wrote it):icon_love

but the best way to do to it is to find a picture of it and try it out. Don't worry if you check out all the lastest beauty magazines EVERYONE is doing the smoky eyes! Check out the ads in Allure, Vogue, and Bazaar you will find someone who has the same shape eyes as you.

The young lady who I get my Clinique base eye shadow for my own smoky eyes got her ideas from Jessica Simpson. With the one from the makeup tuts here and the other ideas offered, I am sure you will be able to find just the right look cause only you know your eyes! Good Luck!
rolleyes.gif

Back