Smokey Eye Look - Help!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can find a how-to for the dramatic, seductive smokey eye look? I really need to master this and would like to see the technique used to achieve the look correctly. Which Stila Smudgepot would look good with green-hazel eyes - black, brown, plum? What do I apply this with, brush, etc? And how do I smudge it? What about base, primer, shadow? I am such an amateur when it comes to this. Years of make-up use and application under my belt and this is just something I can't quite get yet. Is there another product you might suggest, like BB gel e/l, an e/s, anything else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A site with pics that shows the look being created would help lots. Thanks!
smile.gif

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm at work alone and this has been bugging me for a while.

Originally Posted by Charmaine I was actually just searching for this the other day and I found this awesome tutorial. Here's the link to her page: Link. Awesome tutorial!

Complicated maybe, but just what I was looking for. Thank you so much, Charmaine. At least now I can see how to begin and execute the steps. I will be trying this tomorrow.

Wow!!! That's a great tutorial!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I wanna try this now!! Although I don't have any of those colrs... I'm sure I can find something comparable. Good luck Sofia! Show us pics after you try it out!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

i've swapped with that girl before. she's so sweet.

anyway, great tutorial. i've always attempted this and found it was easy with lancome's khol in black ebony. very easy to blend!

I saw the paint when I was browsing through Pro stuff - might have to add that to the list!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back