Smokey Eye Sunday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in too. I am not good with smokey look and I need practice.
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I am in too. I am not good with smokey look and I need practice.
icon_redface.gif
We all need practice Nilufer!! Otherwise WE would be the ones selling all the fantastic makeup...

icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess We all need practice Nilufer!! Otherwise WE would be the ones selling all the fantastic makeup...

Originally Posted by lilla I am in too. I am not good with smokey look and I need practice.
icon_redface.gif
you can practice and take pics. then you can see how your techniques have progressed!

Originally Posted by Marisol Look forward to seeing all your smokey eyes! Hope you'll have a smokey eye too Marisol
biggrin.gif

Thanks for making a sticky Laura
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm thinking about trying 2 looks, one regular and one a little more funky with a purple color I have no idea what to do with.

Oh wow what a great idea!! I would love to see a purple smokey look laura and Cirean
claps.gif

Originally Posted by xfallingiinlove it sounds great.ill try get some pics up.

but i might not be able to...im flying back from utah =(

Samantha, this is an old thread dating back to fall of last year. I don't think it's still active.

Actually if you guys would like to contribute and keep the Smokey Eye Sunday going, then post away! The thread is a Sticky in the FOTD forum, feel free to post your smokey eyes on Sundays if you like!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Actually if you guys would like to contribute and keep the Smokey Eye Sunday going, then post away! The thread is a Sticky in the FOTD forum, feel free to post your smokey eyes on Sundays if you like! Thanks for the clarification, Leila!!
icon_smile.gif
Sorry ladies!!

Originally Posted by eightthirty Thanks for the clarification, Leila!!
icon_smile.gif
Sorry ladies!! lol, np hun... We left it as a Sticky in FOTD so that if new users want to contribute they are more than welcome to!
Ladies let's revive the Smokey Eye Sunday!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

Back