Smokey Eye Sunday?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Would anyone else be interested in having a Smokey Eye Sunday next weekend (or Saturday depending on when you're free)? Even if you can't post pictures, try it out and post what you used, how it turned out and what you would do differently if you're not satisfied.

If enough people want to, I'd love to do this on October 1st & 2nd.

count me in...I`ll be partying all of next weekend cause my exam´s gonna be over then, so I´ll be doing evening makeup anyway. and I ALWAYS need an excuse to practice the smokey eye!!!

great idea btw
smile.gif

I'm in & i'll post pics.. Sunday is usually the only day that i have time to take pics of my FOTD! I've never once created a smokey look though.. Is there such a thing as a purple smokey look? I could follow Trisha's semi-smokey tutorial and use purple instead of black. I have MAC trax, cranberry etc..

there's a smokey look with any color laur
smile.gif

i'll try out the smokey look. not sure if i'll be going anywhere though

Originally Posted by Laura I'm in & i'll post pics.. Sunday is usually the only day that i have time to take pics of my FOTD! I've never once created a smokey look though.. Is there such a thing as a purple smokey look? I could follow Trisha's semi-smokey tutorial and use purple instead of black. I have MAC trax, cranberry etc.. YES! This is what I'm hoping for, different colors and different brands. I'd love it if some people would use drugstore brands and the little applicators that come with them so that everyone feels that they can achieve the look regardless of budget.
Dark browns, purples and greens should all work.

Cool! Definitely count me in so girlie! We can set up a thread and maybe sticky it in the FOTD forum and everyone can post their smokey FOTD's & pics if possible. Will we run it on the Sat & Sunday so that way people have more time!

Post one during the week if you've time Sirvinya! Or you can always do one after
biggrin.gif

Now how about people start posting tips here on how they achieve their smokey looks..

i will post a look! i hope my hair looks okay, I get more motivation when my hair looks nice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans i will post a look! i hope my hair looks okay, I get more motivation when my hair looks nice.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
oh I can sooo relate to this. I feel like once my hair behaves my makeup looks much better too
wink.gif

I´m excited to see you guys with smokey eyes....I haven´t seen the smokey eye on a few ladies here *BIG HINT*
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Post one during the week if you've time Sirvinya! Or you can always do one after
biggrin.gif

Now how about people start posting tips here on how they achieve their smokey looks..

Ooh, I'm off work tuesday so I might have a go then!

Yay this looks like its gonna turn out great! I'll make a sticky thread in the FOTD forum now and we can upload our looks on Sat & Sun (or earlier if you like Sirvinya!)

I'm IN! That sounds like a lot of fun... I'll post it next sunday night as I have class that day...

count me in as well
smile.gif

ill be going out for the night & this will go along perfectly.. ill be posting pictures too !

Latest posts

Back