Sneak peek

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that winter hasn't even totally set in but I just had to tell you about the colors for Spring pallette next year.

Colors will be soft pinks, greens, cream, brown and shades of seafoam to teal based colors....very pretty! Even on darker complexions they look very soft and girly! You will love them! Keep an eye out for MAC's Fibre Rich Lash mascara in "Botanical". It is a funky blue with a soft hint of green that makes the other shades POP!

Spring is going to be fun!

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Thanks for the heads up Candace!!! The soft pinks and cream and brown colors I definitely like so I can't wait to see the spring collections.

Oh yeah! I'm looking forward to them. I much prefer Spring & Summer make-up rather than Winter because i always feel so dull during the winter! Bring on the spring! If u get any pics, i'd love to see them
biggrin.gif

Thanks Candace! Seafoam green is my absolute FAVORITE color!!! (Well, in clothing anyway) I have about 10 seafoam colored tops... LoL I wonder how it will look on eyes...
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks Candace! Seafoam green is my absolute FAVORITE color!!! (Well, in clothing anyway) I have about 10 seafoam colored tops... LoL I wonder how it will look on eyes...
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I will try to post some pictures if I get the chance. So far I have used the blueish green colors to accent the pink and browns and it stands out without looking like too much.
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Hmmm.... that sounds nice! Definitly post some pics if you can - would love to see it! I have so many makeup kits that have all these different colored shadows, yet I still stick with the same browns, beiges and champagne colors... I see all these pictures with models wearing all different colors, and they look great - yet when I do it, I look like an 80's mallrat. LOL Maybe the creams will blend a bit better!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Well....we are creatures of habit. So instead of trying to change everything, why don't you change one color. For example instead of using champagne try using green or the seafoam. Or instead of using beige try using pink. Instead of just your regular brown, use the new chocolate brown and it will be different enough to be fun but not too unfamiliar that it feels odd.

Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Candace, you are our resident Professional!

Originally Posted by candacecorey

Well....we are creatures of habit. So instead of trying to change everything, why don't you change one color. For example instead of using champagne try using green or the seafoam. Or instead of using beige try using pink. Instead of just your regular brown, use the new chocolate brown and it will be different enough to be fun but not too unfamiliar that it feels odd.
Candace Corey

Makeup & Hair

www.candacecorey.com

Latest posts

Back