Snoozefest - Jolly Arm Pitts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I yawn when looking at them:
anven6.preview.jpg

sleep.gif

They aren't exciting, but they are doing good in the world. Angie's looking old though >.<

Yeah they do good an- ...ZzzzzzZzzzzz.

.....Ah, saw their picture and zoned out for a bit. Mah bad.

hmm she really does look frail.

isnt she pregnant again, rumour going around here that she is.

looks blah to me

Pfft never liked either of them. I always though Jen could do better.

He's a good actor though.

Originally Posted by dentaldee /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they look simple and classic
smile.gif
I agree! I love them together!
Originally Posted by chantelle8686 /img/forum/go_quote.gif hmm she really does look frail.isnt she pregnant again, rumour going around here that she is.

looks blah to me

No, not yet... Brad said they'd like to have another child, but didn't specify if by adoption or Angelina actually getting pregnant (not that I recall it being specified).

I dont get it... if they make you snooze... why start a thread about them?

I think they are a cute couple and I admire what they do for society and the world. Most of us cant even claim half of the stuff they do.

Oh i don't want to go back to bed, i pretty much just got up lol

Yeah they make me yawn too -_-zZz

i'm constantly told i look like her.. i hope i dont age like her :/ times not being kind to her.

they're okay together, she just seems boring all together. & he seems like an idiot. The only person i like out of that little love triangle is jen, she seems a little more 'real'.

I think they look good most of the time...this isn't one of them though. It somehow doesn't look natural.

Latest posts

Back