So bummed out..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Pauline Hi Laura,Sorry to hear about your skin troubles. Did you know that your face is like a map relating to different parts of the body? You mentioned you had breakouts on your chin and cheeks.This is normally associated with hormones but the area between your eyebrows relates to the liver. Congestion in this area can indicate an over comnsuption of alchol or rich foods.Mabe even a food allergy (such as lactose intolorance). The cheeks often give an accurate glimpse of any respitory distress.Smokers or people suffering any allergies often experience broken fine cappilaries or congestion in this area. As for your chin premenstral breakouts appear here and can be triggered by extreme stress.

I hope this helps.It might be worth getting some allergy tests done.

Very interesting! What does it mean if you get acne on your forehead? Most of my acne is on my cheeks (and I do take allergy medicine) and forehead.
Of course my dermatologist said my zits are actually just clogged pores caused by my oily skin, and not "true" acne. I can see the difference too -- I get lots of little red bumps that look a lot different than my brother's bigger acne spots. And my forehead and cheeks are oilier than the rest of my face (my face doesn't follow the typical T-zone!). I read some where that acne is caused by bacteria living in clogged pores, so I guess I just have the clogged pores without the bacteria... So most of the tips my dermatologist gave me (that I listed here) were focused on keeping my skin clean and oil-free!

Acne on the forehead is generally connected to the bladder and digestive system.Regualr breakouts on that area suggest you may need to drink more water to help with elimination and you should try to eat more 'whole' foods.

hm, that's very possible ... I certainly haven't been eating very healthy the last few months! I eat a lot healthier during the summer, but when I'm at school it's so easy to walk across the street to McDonalds, and so tempting to eat junk food when I'm working late at night ...
frown.gif

I figure it out, I fitured it out. Well I think I did.. I saw a post on another board & someone mentioned that primer broke them out. Well I only started using LM Primer a few weeks back so I'm convinved now that’s my problem. Gonna stop using it and see what happens.

Thanks for all the advice though girls, ye are all so dam helpful *smooches*

Originally Posted by Laura I figure it out, I fitured it out. Well I think I did.. I saw a post on another board & someone mentioned that primer broke them out. Well I only started using LM Primer a few weeks back so I'm convinved now that’s my problem. Gonna stop using it and see what happens.
Thanks for all the advice though girls, ye are all so dam helpful *smooches*

A-HA!! Could very well be, because a lot of primers put a coating-like film over the skin, (which is supposed to smooth out the makeup) so it could very well be suffocating your pores
icon_wink.gif

whoa. thanks for the heads up. i was about to get the LM primer!
icon_eek.gif

Have you tried Neutrogena's Acne Solutions Kit? I think its a great product. Its a cleanser, treatment, and moisturizer. You put the treatment on overnight, and then use the moisturizer in the morning. I have found it to work wonders for my skin. I used to get major clogged bumps and blackheads and this really cleared my skin. Its not too drying, and I like the fact that you don't have to apply the treatment under your make-up, just during the night. Also it dries clear, so you don't look like a ghost when you go to bed. Just make sure to use a white pillow case, becuase I ruined some colored pillowcases. Another think is to use a make-up remover when you remove your make-up after the day or when you are wearing make-up and then use the cleanser on cleaned skin that helps too.

Good Luck.

Christ a

Latest posts

Back