So...holy crap

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm sitting at home hella lonley, throwing myself a pity party. What's everyone else doing tonight??

Oh and I'm watching Pans Labyrinth, and I don't know if anyone's seen it or not. I didn't pay attention to the ratings but OMG it does NOT start off the happy go lucky fantasy movie I was expecting. There's one part that just made me cringe like mad.
scared.gif
wish I wasn't by myself.

Don't worry I am sitting here on the computer b/c my boyfriend all he does is watch football and play video games, and well we only have one TV.

Pans Labyrinth, I never heard of this movie, is it scary?

I have seen Pan's Labyrinth, I liked it. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am sipping on some wine, not doing much of anything else.

Originally Posted by adrianavanessa /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ha, the title of the thread made me laugh. LOL, me too!
laughing.gif

I actually just watched Pans Labyrinth almost 2 weeks ago. I liked it, wasn't what i was expecting it to be though.

Good to see people are here!!

Originally Posted by lglala84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't worry I am sitting here on the computer b/c my boyfriend all he does is watch football and play video games, and well we only have one TV.
Pans Labyrinth, I never heard of this movie, is it scary?

No it's not really scary so far, just kind of freaky. There's some pretty gross stuff, won't say exactly what as I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. The visuals are awesome, a very pretty movie. The whole things in spanish though, but the subtitles are easy to read and you really don't get tired of reading them b/c it's not a boring movie.
Oh and I know all about bf's and video games. I like games but my fiance has a problem, seriously. He can stay locked in the house without leaving for DAYS. He's perfectly content just playing games all day.

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif Haha, That sounds like mine...although i like to play video games as well. I do too! I've been known to play city of heroes from like 9pm to daylight, lol. But I couldn't do it like he does. I need to see the light of day every now and then, haha. Although tonight he is out with his friends so I'm here feeling sorry for myself. And my car is broke down so I feel stranded.

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am here, on the computer, everyone else is sleep, just me and my Kahlua, lol Mmm that always makes me think of the beach! I always get the frozen kahlua drinks and sit on the shore just where the water comes up and hits you. Ahh I would love to be there right now!!

Originally Posted by vanilla_sky /img/forum/go_quote.gif I feel sad, hopeless, depressed, going to bed now
frown.gif
Me too girlie, although I'm not going to bed. Anything you need to get off your chest?

I watched it too, no subtitles though. I agree it's definitely not what you're expecting. Awesome movie though and pretty graphic, but I loved it. It's a mixture of the fantasies of a child with the cruel reality of war.

i'm watching the tudors. i discovered them earlier today and ive on demanded 5 episodes. im addicted! but i swear when this ones over i'm going to bed

I am sitting on the computer right now. I went out to dinner with my sister earlier and my stomach is now telling me I shouldn't have ordered and scarfed down that double fudge dream dessert!

Well Pans Labyrinth just went off....I liked that movie, it's kinda crazy I sort of stopped reading the subtitles and just watched the movie and still knew what was going on. It's cool movie, but graphic, and sad.

Originally Posted by bejb1011 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i'm watching the tudors. i discovered them earlier today and ive on demanded 5 episodes. im addicted! but i swear when this ones over i'm going to bed Oh I've never seen that show, always wondered if it was any good. Pfft you and your on demand, lol, here I am don't even have cable. I'm so bored.

Originally Posted by luxotika /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am sitting on the computer right now. I went out to dinner with my sister earlier and my stomach is now telling me I shouldn't have ordered and scarfed down that double fudge dream dessert! Nausea heartburn indegestion upset stomach diareah?? Pepto MAXXX!! lol. I just saw that commercial.
maeaeh.gif

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Me too girlie, although I'm not going to bed. Anything you need to get off your chest?

I just had a fight with my bf, and we said good night still being angry... I hate going to sleep like this, I try to avoid it as much as possible. but it is all good again between us. I hate to fight with him cause it brings out all the insecurities and fears that I am in denial about when we are all good
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back