So I bought cranberry and I don't like it..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I also realized that Mary Kay's cranberry ice is pretty much the same, which I already have. I decided to return it. I hope they will take it back, even though I tried it out at home. The lighting in the store makes everything look so much better. I want to exchange it for another one. something more basic I can wear all the time, spice up with other colors. And after endless spying at trish's eyelooks (that girl kicks some serious ass), I came up with the following:

bamboo

retrospeck

rice paper

mulch

naked lunch

which do you girls think I should and cannot live without?!

WOW! I love cranberry! I wear it with Tilt, Pink Freeze, retrospeck.. oh wow, the list goes on and on and ON! I hope you can return it.. if not, see if you can swap it out?
icon_question.gif

because of my complexion, everytime I ask for color rec's people always say Cranberry I don't like it either I have bought and swapped it twice lol

Originally Posted by destiny I also realized that Mary Kay's cranberry ice is pretty much the same, which I already have. I decided to return it. I hope they will take it back, even though I tried it out at home. The lighting in the store makes everything look so much better. I want to exchange it for another one. something more basic I can wear all the time, spice up with other colors. And after endless spying at trish's eyelooks (that girl kicks some serious ass), I came up with the following:
bamboo

retrospeck

rice paper

mulch

naked lunch

which do you girls think I should and cannot live without?!

I have tried only Naked Lunch, and it's very nice!!You can match it with any color of e/s you want!!
icon_rolleyes.gif

you can return it as long as you have the box and receipt.

i say naked lunch or mulch. i use mulch ALL of the time.

I didn't like how cranberry looked on me either. It looked like I had dirt in my eyes. An alternative could be Star Violet.

I vote for Naked Lunch too.

Latest posts

Back