So I Just Finished Bawling My Eyes Out

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a bit of a paunchy tummy

I HATE IT I freakin hate it so much

Its the only thing I hate about myself and I cannot seem to get over it

I couldn't go out much and ride my bike cuz of all my new tattoos (cant be in sun 4 three weeks)

Anyways i am gonna work real hard to rid this ugly flab on my tummy .. Im sick of seeing it .. living with it

I wish I was slim like Jenifer Anniston

and so yes this was how my day went

I had one of those kind of days today...getting ready to start tho.
frown.gif

I know exactly how you feel because I am overweight for my height and my stomach gets me so depressed. I can't stand it! It seems to be the hardest spot on my body to lose weight....

Aww I'm sorry. Exercising will make you feel better and feel like you're working towards an awesome goal.

My stomach is the first place I lose weight from pretty much and I do a lot of running and skipping if that helps.

Urgh, I know the feeling. I had one of those days today. When I left home I was feeling nice and I felt thinner, until I got to the shops, I was clothes shopping. Nothing was fitting properly, clothes were sitting funny and I was just looking FAT FAT FAT in the changing room mirrors. I sat in the changing room and cried for ages. I came home with nothing.

I know how you feel!! Mines the same way but no matter how much I loost its always there.. Gene thingy I thinng and years of food abuse.. Was the best after I lost 50 pounds but gained 10 back and they all went there!! Grrrrrrr. That's the only reason o wear a corset when out enfemme.. Ok maybe not the only reason!! Lol

Hockey starts in a week so I got hit the universal gym and get in shape!! Good luck!!!

Karren

Do pilates, and yoga, those seem like lazy people excersices but NO trust me, they challenge your body and strenghten your muscles in a way no other excersices do. You can build a lot of muscle mass by doing them and get super flat abs, trust me
wink.gif
i do them.

*hugs* feel better, you're still pretty Ricci =)

we all got things that we hate about ourselfs

i hate my tummy as well
frown.gif

but you should think more about things you do like about yourself
smile.gif

i know just how you feel! i been watching my entire body slide down toward my knees for some time now! lol~ it also seems to be getting harder and harder to make myself workout. i just say to myself "if i was perfect then i'd have nothing to work toward." it doesn't really help a whole lot, but it is true. here's a big hug for you *hug*hug*hug* hope it helps to know that you're not alone.

Battygurl

I had one son 14 years ago and my tummy will never be the same.

Please don't say you want a body like a celebrity - especially one that has never had a baby to loosen up her tummy. Plus I believe they have surgeries - little nips and tucks - to remain picture perfect.

You are A very beautiful woman!

Back