So I survived my first fire

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Flames shot out of my electric stoves burners. I'm ok. My pot got toasted. So my question is how do i clean an electric stove?

Reaction score
I have no idea how to clean after a fire but I am certainly glad that you are ok and nothing more serious happened.

Reaction score
thank you! its not just after the fire, its an electric stove in general. its not burnt just like that black stuff on it

Reaction score
I think about any cleaner would do. Get as much of the black stuff off before you use a spray cleaner.

Reaction score
i took the enviro steamer and steamed the grease out of it and now its all clean. thursday im going to make my mac and cheese.

Reaction score
usually you are supposed to clean it (after it has cooled down) after each use. use either a specific product for eletric stoves, or just the regular basic product you use to clean the dishes. glad to hear you're ok !

Reaction score
also glad to hear you're alright. Man I could murder a slice of mac and cheese right now

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif also glad to hear you're alright. Man I could murder a slice of mac and cheese right now
thats what im SUPPOSED to be doing today. But i might make it tonight or tomorrow morning so i can eat it.mmmmm...my brownie is good but its not mac and cheese

Reaction score
oh dear, I'm glad you are ok!!! with electric stoves you can pull the burners right out and clean with some good ole elbow grease than stick em back in