So I survived my first fire

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Flames shot out of my electric stoves burners. I'm ok. My pot got toasted. So my question is how do i clean an electric stove?

I have no idea how to clean after a fire but I am certainly glad that you are ok and nothing more serious happened.

thank you! its not just after the fire, its an electric stove in general. its not burnt just like that black stuff on it

I think about any cleaner would do. Get as much of the black stuff off before you use a spray cleaner.

i took the enviro steamer and steamed the grease out of it and now its all clean. thursday im going to make my mac and cheese.

usually you are supposed to clean it (after it has cooled down) after each use. use either a specific product for eletric stoves, or just the regular basic product you use to clean the dishes. glad to hear you're ok !

also glad to hear you're alright. Man I could murder a slice of mac and cheese right now
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif also glad to hear you're alright. Man I could murder a slice of mac and cheese right now
biggrin.gif
thats what im SUPPOSED to be doing today. But i might make it tonight or tomorrow morning so i can eat it.mmmmm...my brownie is good but its not mac and cheese

oh dear, I'm glad you are ok!!! with electric stoves you can pull the burners right out and clean with some good ole elbow grease than stick em back in

Back