So many boots, so little time!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
the thread about beyonces' hot boot (which i loved, btw) reminded me that it's time to get ready for fall and winter. i must say that i'm going kicking and screaming (i wore my fav bcbgirls strappy sandals today in protest) but i'm going just the same! check out these hot numbers i've pegged for winter 07/08! let me know what you think!

#1 - harley davidson short boot - for the biker chick in us all!

#2 - miss sixty knee high - reminds me of a Russian princess!

#3 - lamb knee high - just for my collection - i love gwen stefani!

Short boots are really in right now I'd go with the Harley Davidson short boot.
smile.gif

I don't own a pair of short boots but would love to try a pair or two.. Have to put them on my list!! Lol. I've got boots I bought last season that I didn't get to wear yet... If you ever get the chance to see "Kinky Boots" its a hoot.. A transgendered british comedy about fetish boots..

I like the heel of the last ones. I don't like the fact that the heel is black and the other part is caramel/tan, and those strappy thingies. The heel is awesome.

I love both tall ones but I cant rock the short boots. they chop my leg in half and dont suit me!

When I got my first pair of Harley Davidson boots in high school, I was hooked. I was wearing them long before anyone at school thought they were *in*. And now they are cool, hey hey, well whadya know! I was just ahead of my time, LOL!

i like them all and it kind of scares me because i have more shoes then clothing i think and i want to get more

I have fat ankles so i avoid short boots, but if you can rock them, then you should totally buy em! bargain!

Originally Posted by Karren_Hutton /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't own a pair of short boots but would love to try a pair or two.. Have to put them on my list!! Lol. I've got boots I bought last season that I didn't get to wear yet... If you ever get the chance to see "Kinky Boots" its a hoot.. A transgendered british comedy about fetish boots.. omg! i seen it several times! love it! especially the runway show at the end!

Originally Posted by puncturedskirt /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally don't like any of those, I don't like those kind of heels. wedges?

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif When I got my first pair of Harley Davidson boots in high school, I was hooked. I was wearing them long before anyone at school thought they were *in*. And now they are cool, hey hey, well whadya know! I was just ahead of my time, LOL! those harley boots are going to be so hot with my skinny jeans. now i just have to find the right jacket to set it off!

well, i never did get my harley boots, but i did make my first fall/winter shoe purchase. i picked up these cute bcbgirls oxfords. i've been wanting a pair for a while and these were the ones i couldn't resist! i got them in black. i love the men's wear influence. a wing tip shoe with a four inch heel! hot! feel free to post your thoughts and your shoes! lol~

I relly like the Harley boot, but the bcbgirls oxfords are not for me.

Latest posts

Back