So very hot, or so so not? Paris Hilton

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Seriously, with the dress paired with those shoes (from her second music video - remember that?), these pictures of Paris shopping on Melrose are dizzying. At least when she's not outing other people's pregnancies, denying desires to adopt four blonde babies, lavishing praise on her environmental friends, or being generally confused about how AIDS is communicated, she still finds time to expand her accessory collection. Oh, and about her buddy Adrian, he gushed about Paris to E! on Emmy night, calling himself and the heiress "mutual mentors," but thankfully just friends. Still, ugh.

Those shoes remind me of those wheels that psychiatrists use to hypnotize people. She is hypnotizing us saying..."Looooook at me...I am sooooo Hot right now.....muahahaha" Eww

I think the dress and the shoes are totally hot, but so not when they are paired like that together.

I love the shoes and dress, but DEFINATELY not together, LOL.

serious eye pain here!

Totally mismatched. I think alot of celebutants are doing it on purpose these days.

Just looking at that makes me
wacko.gif

Latest posts

Back