So what's Facebook all about?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by CandyApple /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly, and this is my opinion. Facebook, MySpace these sites are so cheesy and when I hear of adults using it, it makes me think they are immature. Get on the phone, email, or go meet someone face to face. Were losing touch with people with all these new online networks like these where you just stay glued to your computer and type away! And don't get me started on Blackberries or whatever there called, text messaging and what not, I find it so pathetic! Go ahead jump on my throat, defend it!I know a lot of you love these social network sites.

Well its a good way of keeping touch of relatives. I have mine set on private and only add family members.

Originally Posted by CandyApple /img/forum/go_quote.gif Honestly, and this is my opinion. Facebook, MySpace these sites are so cheesy and when I hear of adults using it, it makes me think they are immature. Get on the phone, email, or go meet someone face to face. Were losing touch with people with all these new online networks like these where you just stay glued to your computer and type away! And don't get me started on Blackberries or whatever there called, text messaging and what not, I find it so pathetic! Go ahead jump on my throat, defend it!I know a lot of you love these social network sites.

No one will jump on you. You have the right to your opinion.
IMO, I have found so many people that I have lost touch with so I am thankful for these social networks.

Back