Some makeup looks for Brown-Eyed Babes...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If I had a dollar for everytime I heard a Brown-Eyed Gal lament over her eye color, I'd be rich! I adore Brown-Eyes and thought I would post some makeup inspiration for all those Brownies out there..

Jennifer Garner in minimal makeup and sparkly diamond earrings

3641--4262461ac3e07620e.jpg

Penelope Cruz shows off her eyes with groomed brows and lengthy lashes
3641--29319461ac40d7fe73.jpg

Halle uses metallics to make her eyes sparkle.
3641--21135461ac4881207c.jpg

Gwen's smokey brown eyes really pop against her fair skin and blond hair
3641--6351461ac609ba7d1.jpg

JLO shows one of my fave colors on brown eyes....BLUE!
3641--13517461ac727677b2.jpg

Beyonce uses nuetral shadows, but bold liner and lashes.
3641--31818461ac86d1e3d1.jpg

Hi,

Thanks Benebaby. I love my brown eyes. Just can't wear blue tho' (runs on me).

thanks for posting amanda. i have worn royal blue contacts before... because i love blue eyes, but i'm finally learning to love my brown eye color more. My eyes aren't really dark like gwen's or halle's. they're more like j lo's, or beyonce's. what is the name for that color brown. lol!

I think brown eyes are gorgeous! I bet all our brown eyed lovelies will enjoy these inspirational pics
smile.gif

thanks for the pics. i wish i knew what color my eyes are. somedays they are hazel, somedays brown, and somedays green.

Thanks for posting this!
smile.gif
I absolutely LOVE the blue and how it makes brown eyes pop! It's one of my most fave colors.

Thanks so much! I hatee my brown eyes.

OT JLo looks awful in that pic! Her foundation looks like a mask and is obviously much lighter than her bod. And to top it off she has reverse racoon eyes lol.

Lovely! My friend has the most beautiful big brown eyes and always looks amazing when she does them up!

WOW!! I nerver every thought about my brown eyes until you mentioned it.... guess I've always been happy with them and just didn't know it.. lol

Karren

I love my brown eyes but mine are really dark.

I just didnt realize brown eyed beauties had eyeshadow problems.

Thanks for the pics.

Back