Some NARS questions..

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello..
today when I went shopping and dropped by the one and only make up store with Nars counter in my town,seeing all these reviews and all of you gals talkin about this brand i thought i really should give it a serious look,so the first thing i saw was orgasm blush, but i didn't like at all
icon_rolleyes.gif
i thought the color is waaaaay un-natrual plus, i have the exact same color shade with these golden shimmers from Borjoues (if i spelled that right
icon_cheesygrin.gif
)
anyways, i saw their famous primer/concealer, and this is one of the things i wanted to ask you guys about, i mean i like how it is non creamy and the primer thing,but when i tried it on my hand i thought it was kinda sheer,don't you think?
if anyone ever used it or read any bad/good reviews about it please let me know..

the other thing, i wanted to ask you is about their mud mask,the salesman told me a lot of things about it, but i wasn't that convienced,then you guys popped into my head and i though i really should ask you first before buying..
icon_redface.gif

and yeah, I bought their loose poweder,i liked how the color reflected on my skin, i really did like it,but the packing was not that good though Xl

there actually was a lot of things,but i believe i should ask what is the Nars must have list in your opinion, so when i go the next time i won't be as lost as today
icon_lol.gif

Thanks for reading this far
icon_wink.gif

you should definitely look into the blushes. i love them, as well as lots of girls on here. my favorite is lovejoy. i'm not too crazy about orgasm, either.

i'm not sure which primer you're talking about. i've never heard of anyone mentioning it
icon_wink.gif

my cousin used all nars makeup for her wedding and it looked great. she used the eyeshadows (very sheer, though), lip products, etc. and it lasted the whole day.

I've got to agree with the girls about the blushers - they're fab! They might be a little expensive but a little goes a long way!

I also didn't like the way Orgasm looked on me, Deep Throat is more my colour.

Nars blushes are so nice!!
smile.gif
Expensive, but worth the money if it's a unique enough color. I love Orgasm, Crazed, and Torrid. I want Deep Throat and Mata Hari as well!!

Charmine/thanks a lot

Trisha

Quote:
the eye concealer/primer isnt supposed to be that good!

my faves from NARS

• Powder Blushes
  • The Multiples
  • Lipgloss
  • Bronzers (Laguna is my most favourite bronzer in the world! LOL)
  • Brushes

yeah I saw that bronzer in on of your posts and it's definitely a must have!

but how do you find their loose powder though?

i'm stating to get doubts
icon_frown.gif

Bhav & FeistyFemme: this is like the zillion vote for the blushes so they GOTTA be a must have,i think i should go for Deep throat the next time.

thanks a bunch ladies
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back