Some other hotties that aren't looking so hot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Couldn't leave the females out!

bleethmug.jpg

tgoldmug1.jpg

electramug.jpg

lilkimmug1.jpg

Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love I know, I've never seen anyone look so sexy in a mugshot!And Little Kim looked sooooo much better before all her surgeries.

Originally Posted by envymi And Little Kim looked sooooo much better before all her surgeries. I couldn't agree more. She was cute before she had a tupperware party w/her face as the host.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love yeah definitely. she´s one of the hottest females alive ;-)

Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love LOL Yeah - even can make that pic look good! lol Go figure!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love Carmen got this one on the looks,still amazing,Tracy gold ,that pic is sad because her children were in that wreck with her ,she must of been traumatized
icon_cry.gif

OMG Christina Applegate looks even older than my mum (who is 44 by the way)
eek.gif

Yikes! They better be really grateful for having excellent makeup artists. Carmen looks great. I had to really at Lil Kim's pic to notice it was her. Wow! She looked much better before. Christina Applegate, my goodness, she looks so old.

Originally Posted by K*O* Oh the Joy's of makeup! Thank goodness we have it!! Poor pamela anderson,if someone stole her makeup i think she would murder them,lo.l
icon_twisted.gif

yeah, pam looks scary without makeup. especially since she doesn't have eyebrows.

a little while ago, she had really bad eye bags. she ws always wearing sun glasses.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back