Some other hotties that aren't looking so hot

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Liz

Reaction score
carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love I know, I've never seen anyone look so sexy in a mugshot!And Little Kim looked sooooo much better before all her surgeries.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by envymi And Little Kim looked sooooo much better before all her surgeries. I couldn't agree more. She was cute before she had a tupperware party w/her face as the host.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love yeah definitely. she´s one of the hottest females alive ;-)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love LOL Yeah - even can make that pic look good! lol Go figure!

Reaction score
Tracey Gold's pic is heartbreaking. I hope she got a wakeup call.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Liz carmen electra is still hot. :icon_love Carmen got this one on the looks,still amazing,Tracy gold ,that pic is sad because her children were in that wreck with her ,she must of been traumatized

Reaction score
OMG Christina Applegate looks even older than my mum (who is 44 by the way)

Reaction score
Yikes! They better be really grateful for having excellent makeup artists. Carmen looks great. I had to really at Lil Kim's pic to notice it was her. Wow! She looked much better before. Christina Applegate, my goodness, she looks so old.

Reaction score
Oh the Joy's of makeup! Thank goodness we have it!!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by K*O* Oh the Joy's of makeup! Thank goodness we have it!! Poor pamela anderson,if someone stole her makeup i think she would murder them,lo.l

Liz

Reaction score
yeah, pam looks scary without makeup. especially since she doesn't have eyebrows.

a little while ago, she had really bad eye bags. she ws always wearing sun glasses.

Latest posts