Some people are just plain crazy!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This woman that I know went to a sale on the Fourth and bought tons of Lancome for no reason other than it was on sale. She doesn't even like Lancome!!! Even worse, the items cant be returned - its not allowed at this store. WTF?

..... IT WAS ME... I DID THAT!!! WHAT'S MY PROBLEM?!? I dont need no stinky Lancome makeup!!!!
icon_mad.gif

That is crazy but I do the same thing. Especially at Lancome and Clinique for the gwp's. We need help lol

P.S. Put it up for swap or ebay

lol. i don't really like lancome either. people are just weird like that.

my mom will buy stuff because it's on sale also or have a coupon, but it's stuff that people don't like or will never use/eat. all the money she spends could towards better things!

And of course, I can totally relate to what your Mom does.
icon_redface.gif
But I think I'm gonna ebay my stuff. I'm never gonna touch it. They are nice, pretty colors though. AND.. I've always admitted that I'm a sucker for a pretty color. I'm so weak!!
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Liz lol. i don't really like lancome either. people are just weird like that.
my mom will buy stuff because it's on sale also or have a coupon, but it's stuff that people don't like or will never use/eat. all the money she spends could towards better things!

Haha, I think she suffered "Cosmetic Shopaholic Disorders" LOL.

She can never stand to see sale items. I don't really like Lancome either; I only have one product from them. It's Lancome aroma tonic, I like the fresh scent though.

Tracey-Is there anything you would want to swap or sale. Can you list the stuff that you bought on a whim! Thanks-Regina

Sure. I got the following shadows (singles):

Extreme Nicole

Wet Suit

Dark Heaven

Blur

4Glamour e/s (quad)

Frosty Chutney color dose

Serenity color dose

Blueberry liquid e/l

Blotting papers.

PM me if you're interested in anything. But definitlely no pressure... I'm ebaying these if you dont want anything.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by LuckyMe Tracey-Is there anything you would want to swap or sale. Can you list the stuff that you bought on a whim! Thanks-Regina

LOL! Perhaps you could plead temporary inasnity? My mother used to be like there where should would buy stuff simply because it was on sale. I learned it from her and it has been such a hard nabit to break. Can you still return the stuff?

Nope! This store doesnt accept returns or exchanges. But that's ok. I'm sure they'll do well on ebay because I have to admit that the colors are to die for. Also, I know that a lot of people are totally into Lancome. I just dont happen to care for that brand.
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Charmaine LOL Tracey! Just make sure you don't touch them so you can still get your money back. Can't you just return it instead of selling on ebay?

Temporary insanity totally fits!!
icon_biggrin.gif
Next time I see a great sale for something I'm not into I'll just say 'NO'!!!!! (yeah, right!
icon_rolleyes.gif
) LOL

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl LOL! Perhaps you could plead temporary inasnity? My mother used to be like there where should would buy stuff simply because it was on sale. I learned it from her and it has been such a hard nabit to break. Can you still return the stuff?

OMG Tracey!!! You are hysterical!!! Although I'm like that too... I have a bajillion coupons, and will lean towards certain brands on something over another because I get $1 off! lol I'm bad!! lol Especially the coupons where you get $10 off a $25 purchase (or similar) lol I HAVE to go - just because of the "deal" lol
icon_redface.gif

Tracey you are too funny! Hope you get your money back by selling them on eBay
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back