• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Somebody send me a swap request!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm dying to start swapping & ive sent out a few swap requests but nobody has sent me any yet.. Come on girls, SWAP WITH ME!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, who have you reqested from? Just wondering....is the system working right?

I'm gunna send you a FAKE swap req ok?

Originally Posted by laura127

I'm dying to start swapping & ive sent out a few swap requests but nobody has sent me any yet.. Come on girls, SWAP WITH ME!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

To be honest, i cant remember. It was for some BB & MAC e/s.. They havent replied & i never chose the option for the mail to be sent to me so i dont know!! Hope it was working, i got your request today anyway
smile.gif

Oh there are some swappers in the swap section who are NO LONGER visiting the MakeupTalk. But how the swap section works is that it automatically PURGES old swaps after 90 days....

Originally Posted by laura127

To be honest, i cant remember. It was for some BB & MAC e/s.. They havent replied & i never chose the option for the mail to be sent to me so i dont know!! Hope it was working, i got your request today anyway
smile.gif

What do you mean by purges?? As in, ye delete the item from their swap list after 90 days??

We don't, the system automatically deletes them after 90 days. So keep that in mind. The reason is that we don't want any old ones there LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) We don't, the system automatically deletes them after 90 days. So keep that in mind. The reason is that we don't want any old ones there LOL Cool cool, good idea actually!

I really do not need any make-up but I will swap you one or more items from my list for books if you like. I love to read just about any type book except horror. Although, I do like supernatural, black/white magic. Especially craft books. I need to get rid of the beauty products I have and I really hate to trash them. You can email me directly at [email protected] Anita

Im afraid i dont own many books (if any!) sorry!! I'm a magazine girl!

Just want to let people know that i've added more products to my list in the past few days so if anything interests you on it, give me a shout. I'd LOVE some new make-up!

Hello,

Want to swap?? I have L'Oreal Mascaras, Nail Polish and tons more!

PLMK what you have if interested..
redface.gif
)

-Shaina

Welcome to MUT, Shaina5555!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Shaina5555 Hello,Want to swap?? I have L'Oreal Mascaras, Nail Polish and tons more!

redface.gif
)

-Shaina

Originally Posted by Shaina5555 Hello,Want to swap?? I have L'Oreal Mascaras, Nail Polish and tons more!

redface.gif
)

-Shaina

hey Shaina..Welcome to MuT..We've got a great swap area where youu can post all your available items..If you look above you'll see MySwapCenter on the blue task bar.Then follow the prompts to add your items..Thanks!

Bumpety bump! I've updated my swap list in the past few days & so send me a request if you see anything on my list! I'm trying to only swap for wishlist items at the moment though

Originally Posted by Laura Bumpety bump! I've updated my swap list in the past few days & so send me a request if you see anything on my list! I'm trying to only swap for wishlist items at the moment though Hey chick! Checked out your list, unfortunatly... I don't have any Stila, and barely any MAC's yet! LOL But I noticed you had MAC Prrr Lipgloss on both your swap list and on your wishlist! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Oh, thanks for telling me about that! I had it on my wishlist, bought it & now its on my swap list.. All happened in the past 2 weeks
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Laura Oh, thanks for telling me about that! I had it on my wishlist, bought it & now its on my swap list.. All happened in the past 2 weeks
biggrin.gif
LOL - Yeah.. I was all gung-ho about it until I tested it IRL @ MAC.... nice color, but I just can't do the fly-paper textured glosses... lol Too sticky for me. But if I can find something similar in a l/s ... well that'd be nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Its too "orange" on me for my liking.. No biggie coz i've arranged to swap it away already!

Latest posts

Back