• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Someone please take my swap items!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Help! Someone please take my swap items. My husband is getting tired of these things sitting in my floor and he is threatening to throw them in the trash. In with the Revlon makeup there are other different brands of makeup as well. Eyeshadows, lip and eye pencils, lipsticks and blushes. I also have some great size 8 heeled pumps and womens clothes in large sizes. I have some childrens books, and some hardback novels. There are also some hair equipment and full bottle of perfumes. PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEONE SEND ME A SWAP REQUEST! I will take any kind of books, lined journals, anything animal related, craft magazines, and any kind of candles except vanilla or cinnamon scented. Please someone take my items, so my husband doesn't throw them in the trash. I will even pay shipping charges. Anita

Hi! Can you perhaps list exactly some ideas of products you have, like names of the blushes, eyeshadows, lip, and eye products? I might be interested if I knew some of the names and colors.
smile.gif
Thanks!

Hello everyone. The makeup has a new home. I still have left: womens clothes in large sizes, size 8 high heeled pumps, some straightening irons, a hair dryer, some children's books and some novels. If anyone is interested just email me. [email protected] I really do not need anymore makeup. However, I will take: candles, lined journals, animal related items, L'oreal Vive shampoo and conditioner, Avon Anew cleansers for oily skin, or books. Just let me know what you have and we can work something out. I really do not want to throw away what is left or take it to a thrift store and it may sit there when someone else could be using them. Hope to hear from someone. Anita

Anita, did you get the swap request? Let me know if it's NOT working properly Thanks Tony

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Hello everyone. The makeup has a new home. I still have left: womens clothes in large sizes, size 8 high heeled pumps, some straightening irons, a hair dryer, some children's books and some novels. If anyone is interested just email me. [email protected] I really do not need anymore makeup. However, I will take: candles, lined journals, animal related items, L'oreal Vive shampoo and conditioner, Avon Anew cleansers for oily skin, or books. Just let me know what you have and we can work something out. I really do not want to throw away what is left or take it to a thrift store and it may sit there when someone else could be using them. Hope to hear from someone. Anita

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Anita, did you get the swap request? Let me know if it's NOT working properly Thanks Tony Yes Tony, thanks for asking. I got 2 swap requests. It is just 2 you are refering too, right? I have swapped out the makeup and the size 8 pumps. Thanks,

Yeah I was just asking how the swapping emails functioned. I did the programming for this part

Originally Posted by coolcat1022

Yes Tony, thanks for asking. I got 2 swap requests. It is just 2 you are refering too, right? I have swapped out the makeup and the size 8 pumps. Thanks,

Latest posts

Back