Something I had to share....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
all day at work today i ahd alot of people complaint me on my make-up. one girl was like "wow that's professional right there" and it made me feel really good that i had to share

in case you wanted to know...

ben nye sun yellow and mac chrome yellow in the inner

ben nye chartuse and ben nye jade in the middle

mac electric eel on the outer

mac blacktrack fluidline

YSL mascara

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 all day at work today i ahd alot of people complaint me on my make-up. one girl was like "wow that's professional right there" and it made me feel really good that i had to share

in case you wanted to know...

ben nye sun yellow and mac chrome yellow in the inner

ben nye chartuse and ben nye jade in the middle

mac electric eel on the outer

mac blacktrack fluidline

YSL mascara

It seems like you and Trisha can wear every color there is! That's so awesome.

yay! good job on your mu
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol We need pictures! i don't thin kit looks that good right here....but earlier it was awesome

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 i don't thin kit looks that good right here....but earlier it was awesome Looks awesome!
claps.gif

Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 i don't thin kit looks that good right here....but earlier it was awesome Looks great Michelle!! I think you do a pro job
wink.gif

Wow, it looks a bit scary in the first picture (yellow always scares me), but with your eyes open it looks amazing. The blue really makes your eyes stand out.

It's so nice when you get compliments on your make up, it makes you feel fabulous all day.

Thanks for sharing and I'm happy that you got complimented at work!
claps.gif
Keep workin those bright colors!
cool.gif
(I need some shades!)

YIKES! I'd never be brave enough to wear those colours but its a fantastic combination and looks fab on you! I'd agree with Trisha though, if you added a h/l colour to the brow area it would definitely set the look. Thanks for sharing pics
biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Back