Something on my notepad....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I finally posted something on my notepad. Hopefully I'll have some time to take pics of my actual mu soon. I'm about to hit the hay, but I just wanted to say hello and goodnight all.

Ta' ta

Glad that you were able to post some pics. I do have a tiny suggestion. You may want to make your font a tad bigger as it is hard to read. Love your wish list items too! And your list of items since you have joined MUT will definitely grow.

Originally Posted by eightthirty

I finally posted something on my notepad. Hopefully I'll have some time to take pics of my actual mu soon. I'm about to hit the hay, but I just wanted to say hello and goodnight all.
Ta' ta

Yay! Another notepad alive!

Originally Posted by Marisol Glad that you were able to post some pics. I do have a tiny suggestion. You may want to make your font a tad bigger as it is hard to read. Love your wish list items too! And your list of items since you have joined MUT will definitely grow. Thanks - will do, but probably tomorrow since the text below the images are part of the jpeg. Otherwise, I'll be on MuT for hours and I'll be super exhausted tomorrow. It's very addictive!

Gnite

Originally Posted by eightthirty

Thanks - will do, but probably tomorrow since the text below the images are part of the jpeg. Otherwise, I'll be on MuT for hours and I'll be super exhausted tomorrow. It's very addictive!
Gnite

Aww, we love you! Thanks for posting up allot. I see you have 2 hearts now also! Good job!

love it! keep adding things
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by smallpuppy How do you like your Shiseido Foundation? What kind of coverage does it gives? I love my Shiseido foundation, but I'm relearning how to properly apply mu so as to acheive different results. Depending on how you use it, you will find light to medium coverage. I have found that application is the key. For a more sheer coverage I would apply it with a mu sponge. I've never tried a foundation brush. I, personally apply it with my hands. It's like hair dye to me...I never use the gloves b/c if I do how will I really know I've covered every strand evenly? (I just make sure to take care of my nails w/ a clear coat of nailpolish and some vaseline before applying.) I'll either put one coat of Shiseido w/ my Dream Matte mouse or 2 coats of Shiseido alone.
Also, I love the creamy texture of the Shiseido foundation. It also comes in a liquid form, which I have....but haven't used since I opened up my cream.

There was an article in August's Allure on how to properly apply some mu's to "seal the deal" - make it long lasting. It has really helped.

I hope this answers your question.

Originally Posted by eightthirty I love my Shiseido foundation, but I'm relearning how to properly apply mu so as to acheive different results. Depending on how you use it, you will find light to medium coverage. I have found that application is the key. For a more sheer coverage I would apply it with a mu sponge. I've never tried a foundation brush. I, personally apply it with my hands. It's like hair dye to me...I never use the gloves b/c if I do how will I really know I've covered every strand evenly? (I just make sure to take care of my nails w/ a clear coat of nailpolish and some vaseline before applying.) I'll either put one coat of Shiseido w/ my Dream Matte mouse or 2 coats of Shiseido alone.
Also, I love the creamy texture of the Shiseido foundation. It also comes in a liquid form, which I have....but haven't used since I opened up my cream.

There was an article in August's Allure on how to properly apply some mu's to "seal the deal" - make it long lasting. It has really helped.

I hope this answers your question.

wow and you're a makeup newbie?
wink.gif
that was very helpful. thank you! my sis is a skin freak and doesn't tan or anything and she needs a better foundation with a very high SPF and shiseido's the only one i know of that has it.

Originally Posted by Jennifer wow and you're a makeup newbie?
wink.gif
that was very helpful. thank you! my sis is a skin freak and doesn't tan or anything and she needs a better foundation with a very high SPF and shiseido's the only one i know of that has it. I'm not entirely new to mu. I'm moreso new to the idea that mu is an art. I always just settled with the basics...never really experimented. I'm a perfectionist, hence the reason I've yet to post a FOTD. Now that I AM experimenting I don't want to share until it looks just right.
icon_redface.gif
Apparently I need a new set and/or waaaaay more brushes (esp. for e/s).

Ok ladies and gents!

My notepad has reverted back to the old one due to the server move. I'll have to redo it within the next few days!

Latest posts

Back